New Blue Themes!

Optic

Hello everyone,

I have finished creating three new themes. As a reminder, you can switch themes by clicking the theme name at the bottom left corner of the page.

All three themes use a new blue colour theme which I think you will like:

• GITS: SAC
  • Lastation
  • Black Butler

af-gits-theme.thumb.jpg.9b399bc3dde1ded96d77f7cfed034a8a.jpg

GITS: SAC (new default!)

This is a Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex theme, one of my most favourite futuristic cyperpunk anime franchises of all time. Main background features a Tachikoma (those lovely mini drone tanks with spontaneous AI) and footer features Motoko Kusanagi, a Tachikoma and Batou. This is also our new default theme.

af-lastation-theme.thumb.jpg.455b260c48a873cfa2835cac5f14fe20.jpg

Lastation

Another Hyperdimension Neptunia theme. It's not like I'm a fan of the franchise... :P As if Neptune should get all the attention. :P Main background features Black Heart (Noire's "other" HDD form) and footer features Black Sister (Uni's HDD form).

af-black-butler.thumb.jpg.077b62df7ac00a280bed1f3faff92b8d.jpg

Black Butler

This is a theme based on Black Butler. I'm not very familiar with this title, but it seems popular. I created it as we didn't have many themes at all featuring male characters - this is the first of many more to come in future. ;)

Any feedback, suggestions or issues regarding these new themes, post them below. Thanks!

:nepgear:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 4