New Here & Hello

Tefutakato

Hello my name is Tefutakato, I'm a 20 year old dude trying to get into anime & manga. I'll share my real name once I feel comfortable to do so because I've never been here before and I never heard of this forum either. Anyway it's nice to meet all of you, I hope to get comfortable here and stay here as often as I can.

I sometimes watch Anime on the Funimation website or I just watch my favourite Anime on DVD called Ouran High School Host Club. Manga is something I'm interested in also but I honestly don't own any manga right now, I used to but I gave them away for my own reasons. Honestly I had Baka and Test & Hunter X Hunter also on physical discs but gave those away for my own reasons as well.

My favourite Animes at the moment are Ouran High School Host Club and Kiss Him Not Me.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome dude, enjoy your stay.

Hunter x Hunter is surely worth watching as it has a great plot and also great chracters such as Gon & Killua with alot of background story of their lives which i personally like even though the anime was drawn into the length. I hope you were able to watch Hunter x Hunter before you gave it away? :D

Feel free to ask me if you need any help or ask the Moderators for further help.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum! Always nice to see new faces. :)

Things tend to be fairly laid back here, so you should have no trouble at all fitting into things... hopefully you'll decide to stick around. :D

• Like 1