New Profile Cover feature

Optic

I've implemented a new profile cover feature, this will allow you to attach an image for display on your profile. ^_^

How to upload a profile cover image:

1. Go to your profile and hover over "Change Cover" on the top right of the blank cover image, and select "Upload profile cover."

upload-profile-cover.thumb.jpg.1f685b6259abad77884d774ee5af984a.jpg

2. Select an image to upload.

3. Once uploaded, you will then have the option to re-position it if you like.

reposition-profile-cover.thumb.jpg.a42bb486015959aa8225813459fec91d.jpg

Any issues and feedback, let me know below.

• Like 1

Okay, so maybe its just me, but I think that if a user has not uploaded a cover image, then there shouldn't be a placeholder for one when someone else is visiting their page. It would just look better that way, imo.

Okay, so maybe its just me, but I think that if a user has not uploaded a cover image, then there shouldn't be a placeholder for one when someone else is visiting their page. It would just look better that way, imo.

Agreed, the placeholder really should only be visible to yourself so you can edit your profile cover.

I've forwarded your suggestion to the developer and we should get a fix for this later down the track.

---

EDIT: @drill, this should now be fixed. ^_^

What's the cover size? Say I want to post a picture EXACTLY the size of the cover.

1158 x 347

Edit: on a slightly related note, avatars are 192 x 192 if you were planning on making a set. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...