Nice to meet you all!

Goldolek

I'm new here so I figured I should introduce myself. I live in West Virginia, United States and I have been watching anime and reading manga mainly since 2011 but I did watch some stuff like Yugioh and Digimon while I was younger. I have been a gamer since I was a wee little thing playing on the NES and Atari. I am a musician. I mostly play drums and percussion but I have also played guitar, piano, and various other instruments. I watch a wide variety of anime genres and recently I've found myself loving anime such as "Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho" and "Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records". My favorite anime is One Piece. I love long and drawn out anime because they give me something to watch for a long time and I get a real connection with the characters. Other anime I like include Fairy Tail, Naruto, and many many others that I just don't feel like listing so don't think I don't like something because I didn't mention it. If you have something interesting to talk about please feel free to send me a message. I have social anxiety but I will talk and have a conversation when one is started. I tend to talk more once I've gotten to know people. Anyways, I'm done taking up your time so thanks for reading and have a nice day. HAVE FUN! :D

Welcome Goldolek, enjoy your stay.

Naruto & Fairy tail are my favorite one's as well, didn't want to start One Piece since it would take alot of my free time.

Thanks Muco.

Time is something I have a lot of so it's easier for me. I do understand why most people stray away from the longer anime tho.

I also like a lot of shorter anime as well such as One Punch Man, My Hero Academy, Re:Zero, Danmachi, and many others. I just generally love anime. xD