Noblesse

Bakaath

[FLOAT_RIGHT]1137492cover.jpg.bc4641c0eff638303f10e2de731992a7.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

For 820 years he had slumbered with no knowledge of mankind's advancement and scientific progress. The land which he once knew has become an unfamiliar place with new technology, attitudes, and lifestyles. Upon awakening, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel (aka Rai), seeks to familiarize himself with this era. He locates a loyal servant of his, Frankenstein, who is currently the principal of a South Korean High School. Rai decides that this school is the perfect place to help him learn about the modern world, enrolls, and begins associating a group of good-natured students in order to 'blend in'. But this new world is no safer than the old; and the dignified, bewildered, technologically inept Rai finds himself embroiled in adventures both ridiculous and dangerous.

This manhwa is so much interesting. It's so much fun to read it. Only today I started but I'm already at chapter 82. xD

Ps. This is my second time reading manga/manhwa with no romance.

Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Manhwa, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural.

Chapters Updated: 388

• 11 months later...

OMG I've been reading this since 2013. It's really good. xD Looking for more people to read this. It's so underrated its sad.

And it has 439 chapters now.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

I watched two , ep's/ova's of this and enjoyed it but I kind of fell it was left in the air and im wondering is there/will there be more to continue and more explain everything or is it basically only a manga thing where they tried but didn't achieve with the anime ?

p.s. I think I may have posted something simular on this some where else in the forum

Edited by Guest