Once upon the garden Patch

RyePotatoes

It took you this long to introduce yourself lol, Welcome to the forum I hope you continue to be active and have fun here and I hope one day also you find your prince Dan :D

• Funny 1

And the answer to your questions bout why I'm making this Intelroduction thread is because I'm bored and I noticed I didn't made one cause this wasn't the thing before when I joined. So here goessssss! :crazy::crazy: *blows glitter confetti*

Things must have changed quite a bit.

Forums I setup with somebody in the past never really started off with introduction threads either.

Just do not try to start a revolution, peaceful or otherwise.

• Like 1

Good God, you're a goofball (goofpotato?) xD

Maybe xD I try to be funny? I guess. HAHA.

[ATTACH=full]31977[/ATTACH]

I'm sorry. I just could not resist :D

Wahh, I do typos a lot. Gomenasai :( Thank you btw dealt with it immediately. :P

@RyePotatoes , see you later ^^

Ehhhhhhh? You're coming at the garden patch?

It took you this long to introduce yourself lol, Welcome to the forum I hope you continue to be active and have fun here and I hope one day also you find your prince Dan :D

Pauuuulllllllll!!!!!:angry::angry: I'm gonna flamethrower you. Dan is (n) oki? :yum:

Just do not try to start a revolution, peaceful or otherwise.

Revolution? Ehh okay. :) Maybe :P

Arigato Minna-san.:blush::blush:

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

Wahh, I do typos a lot. Gomenasai :( Thank you btw dealt with it immediately. :P

Nope nope nope. I wasn't trying to be a snob I just found it amusing so I made a little edit, that's all ^w^

You're welcome though! ^_^

• Friendly 1

Nope nope nope. I wasn't trying to be a snob I just found it amusing so I made a little edit, that's all ^w^

You're welcome though! ^_^

Ooooh I didn't find you a snob @Nectar san! :) Yep yep yep xD A little edit can't hurt. I didn't really noticed that xD

• Friendly 1

just found that deep in my hard drive yesterday forgetting I had it and wanted to use it somewhere some how and thought here is ok :)

That explains why! :) Well, there's always something new to learn about a person. :D

• Agree 1

respect bro, I tried growing a beard once, my mustache was blonde the rest red/brown, I shaved it off once it started to look decent, people were calling me sir.

I was a red head , was !! same situation with beard but even at my age the gandoff white is tacking hold

must be the stress , meh~ xp

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...