One Shot Mangas?

anime4eva

sorry. I cannot think of too many manga like that, but Jun Mochizuki's Crimson Shell is supposedly only one volume, if I remember correctly. Most others do not seem to be released outside Japan, so you will only find scans.

sorry. I cannot think of too many manga like that, but Jun Mochizuki's Crimson Shell is supposedly only one volume, if I remember correctly. Most others do not seem to be released outside Japan, so you will only find scans.

Ah, well thank you anyway. Yeah for some reason these types of mangas seem to be lacking.

I love American One shot comics, a lot of the batman stuff in particular.

Ah, well thank you anyway. Yeah for some reason these types of mangas seem to be lacking.

I love American One shot comics, a lot of the batman stuff in particular.

Oneshots can be good, depending on how decent the writer is and such, but I rarely find too much that is enjoyable and feels complete as a some of my favorites out.

• 2 weeks later...

Of the ones I've read I think Bad Shield United by Tite Kubo, featured in Zombie Powder volume 4, and Romantic Egoist by Bisco Hatori, featured in Ouran Highschool Host Club volume 2 were the best. They're worth checking out if you have the time. :angel:

Um...what are one shots? I just finished watching Ouran Highschool Host Club a month ago. And I didn't read the manga (cause I'm too lazy...). So...yeah. Please explain one shots to me.

They are self-contained stories that are only one chapter long. One-shot manga are often written for contests, and sometimes later developed into a full-length manga series. Many manga series began as one-shot stories, including Dragon Ball, Fist of the North Star, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Berserk, Rurouni Kenshin and Death Note.

They are self-contained stories that are only one chapter long. One-shot manga are often written for contests, and sometimes later developed into a full-length manga series. Many manga series began as one-shot stories, including Dragon Ball, Fist of the North Star, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Berserk, Rurouni Kenshin and Death Note.

*squeals with delight* I LOVE DEATH NOTE!! I just finished the anime last year. So...there's a manga series of Diabolik Lovers (don't check it out unless you're 17) and its prequels are just a chapter long. So...does it mean it's a one shot?

• Like 1

*squeals with delight* I LOVE DEATH NOTE!! I just finished the anime last year. So...there's a manga series of Diabolik Lovers (don't check it out unless you're 17) and its prequels are just a chapter long. So...does it mean it's a one shot?

I love Death Note too!

I'm not sure, but I think that would just make it a prequel, could you provide the name for the series you're referring to?

I love Death Note too!

I'm not sure, but I think that would just make it a prequel, could you provide the name for the series you're referring to?

I'm talking about a different manga called Diabolik Lovers. The series's name is Diabolik Lovers: Prequel (I'm not so sure about series and stuff...I get confused...so...maybe you can understand by how I wrote it? I tried my best to make sure it makes sense...)

I'm talking about a different manga called Diabolik Lovers. The series's name is Diabolik Lovers: Prequel (I'm not so sure about series and stuff...I get confused...so...maybe you can understand by how I wrote it? I tried my best to make sure it makes sense...)

Oh no, you made it clear enough. I think I failed to make myself clear though, I was talking about Death Note in that first paragraph and about Diabolik Lovers in the second paragraph.

In any case according to both MyAnimeList and Anime Planet it has 7 chapters, and it's tied into other media, right? If so then it's just a prequel manga.