Online Digimon - X-Evo Section Closed

Optic

heiki-digimon.jpg.da4d6268a6a2dcb7e6db7442f7bcbe77.jpg

Regrettably due to extended inactivity in this section, the dedicated Digimon / X-Evo section will be closed and all its threads moved to our general forums:

• Anime discussion moved to Title Discussion
  • Manga topics moved to Manga/Light Novels
  • Digimon Games moved to Gaming

All the Digimon topics have also been tagged.

Background

The Digimon X-Evo section was created in response to a personal request by @iMon back in November 2015 due to technical issues arising from a forum upgrade:

I'm deeply sorry for X-Evolution Forums being down for quite a while right now.

I attempted to move hosts and upgrade the forums. It seems all the database backups I did were botched, they were missing quite a few statements, so I was unable to move properly and the upgrade went wrong.

I really never wanted this community to die and it saddened me when I found myself unable to bring the forums up.

I'm terribly busy with work and life at the moment, but I figured at least we can gather at some other place. A good friend of mine Optic is running a new cool website at:

http://animeforums.net

We discussed together and he agreed to give a minisection of what X-Evolution Forums tasted like, so we can have our good old digimon discussions.

Note that OnlineDigimon per se isn't going down, I will be at AnimeForums most of the time anyway and will post for any news regarding OD.

See you there,
iMon

Unfortunately since these messages years ago, no new news has arised regarding the future of the Online Digimon project and many of the members that were redirected here have understandably moved on to dedicated Digimon communities.

To those that were sent here from the Online Digimon / X-Evo community and are still visiting - thank you for your support and we do hope you continue to visit to discuss other anime titles in our friendly community.

But unfortunately if you're looking for in-depth Digimon discussions including Role-Plays, it is probably best you look elsewhere - possibly With the Will forums.

• Like 1

I had noticed that the section seemed to be, effectively, dead in the water for the most part, sadly... but, at the end of the day, it's best to keep the board index reserved for things that have some degree of active interest. Appreciate the Spring cleaning - keeping things like this, no matter how minor it may seem, tidied up does have a positive impact imo.