Personality Quiz Master Topic

Cy~

Hullo all! For those that don’t know, I am an obsessive compulsive online quiz taker. You know those stupid quizzes that measure out all of your answers and then attempt to categorize you? Yeah, I love those things too much… Don’t look down on me! :’(

Anyways, I like doing a thing where I make a game out of it! Basically, I will provide a list of my favorite (high quality) quizzes/tests (only goofy or weird ones, if you want Myers or something else like it, then there are topics for those already), and then you can take as many or as few as you like and post the results. I'll start with the five that I have linked below, but I'll add more as I find/remember them! :o

Yes, this is crazy :crazy:, now let’s get started!

- Dungeons & Dragons Alignment Test (Explanation)

- The Four Temperaments (Explanation)

- RPG Class Test (Ummm, just RPG classes... There is no mystery here!!!!)

- Hogwarts House (If you've read anything about Harry Potter or watched any of the movies, you know these.)

- Anime ‘Dere Type (This is an anime site! No explanation needed! (y)) [bTW, this is a different and better quiz than the one that is floating around on this forum.]

I'll go first, feel free to copy my answer format -

My Answers

• Winner 3

Let's see here... I've got a bit of a head-start on people here, since I've been taking some of them while Cy~ has been preparing this thread.

DND Class test! I'm an avenger.

dnd.png.bfe57ad3621e35dd967b3dc446de6c56.png

Who is my God/dess for the purposes of this result? Probably Cy~!

Hogwarts test! I'm... a fucking mess of a human being!

hogwarts.png.f195aa5d97ac861b8136cbc0bbad19c4.png

Honestly, if it were just up to me I'd go with Hufflepuff. Everyone else is a tryhard in their own way.

I am... yandere!

yandere.png.dc65d519ef553ac8ad1c22143941b168.png

I'd argue that I'm a fairly low-key yandere, though.

DND Alignment? I'm ... chaotic neutral!

alignment.thumb.png.37c0d6123c9f8fb8b5db79dffe4806a5.png

I expected a few more levels in evil. :?

My personality Type? Melancholic!

mel.png.9e4ca17d2cad05a216aa6b62a6bed191.png

And there we go!

Edited by Guest
  • Useful 1
  • Informative 1

D&D quiz: True Neutral.

I think this is quiet fitting actually ...

Temperament quiz: Meloncholic.

True, this seems very fitting.

RPG Class quiz: Rouge.

Pretty accurate.

Hogwarts quiz: All ... the things?

I've never read the Harry Potter books but I guess it can't be to bad to be everything ...

'Dere Type quiz: Dorodere.

Eh? The non-violent version of a Yandere?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

Thanks for keeping me awake for the rest of the night... :veryangry:

HAhaha, omfg! I should have probably mentioned that it is actually really time consuming to take more than just one of these, hahaha. Will you forgive me for omitting the disclaimer? (o^.^o)

• Like 3

HAhaha, omfg! I should have probably mentioned that it is actually really time consuming to take more than just one of these, hahaha. Will you forgive me for omitting the disclaimer? (o^.^o)

Yeah, it was really surprising when I saw how long the first quiz already was. xD Oh well. At least it will probably be more accurate that way.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Alignment - Neutral Evil

FxhHwtE.thumb.jpg.0e7c325ade4e2147e2db463f4dbe701c.jpg

Yeah, I was really honest about whether if I would steal when things turn desperate. Didn't expect to align towards "evil" though. Was hoping for "True Neutral" instead.

Temperament - Melancholic

sPN6tFi.jpg.8f08215750e006e824dd12bfa0cc01ca.jpg

Figured I'd be labeled an emo again. lol At least it says I'm "thoughtful" and "creative". I do become occupied with tragedies (or at least, tragic fiction) more often than not. There's something about depressing stories that calls upon me...

DnD Class - Ranger

Ranger.jpg.d4286f97ef65362b20aa0d216b317f99.jpg

I probably chose bow-related choices one too many times. Figured I would have been an assassin or some kind of vicious conqueror, considering how many times I chose power over honor.

Hogwarts House - Slytherin...?

6rYksJx.jpg.cdbf61df6878b9c0bdb76ad445e05170.jpg

Yeah, figures. These quizzes tend to be inconclusive due to how much nuance our personality contains. I can't just belong to any single one House due to that.

Still, I hit Slytherin almost immediately at the last question. lol I feel that I can be more selfish than most people. Hey, at least I'm honest about it.

Dere - Kuudere

6B2DlpO.jpg.ac813d11af7db63ef4f11be7bd632feb.jpg

Mhm, finally, an accurate result. Or at least, close enough. I think this is more of a type of personality I strive to become, rather than what I actually am though, since I can be quite open and honest about my emotions, and it's more like I want to look cool... rather than actually looking cool. <_<

Edited by Guest
  • Winner 1

Alignment - Neutral Evil

MWuahahaha! Welcome, my brother! Welcome to EVIL! :naughty:

We have the best cupcakes.

Tbh, I think that "Evil" in the D&D system basically equates to "being willing to screw over others to benefit a oneself or a small group of outcasts". Actually, it really feels like "Evil" corresponds to "societal misfits" (not sure if that's the best way to describe it, but yeah). Thus, I wasn't surprised to see that you're the first person here to get that other than me. :angel:

I told you that we were similar! :o

I think this is quiet fitting actually ...

Agreed, tbh. From what I've seen of your posts and stuff around the forum, you definitely seem to have almost zenlike neutrality.

So I am mellowzoop and she is fiercekohloo? :P

Yes! Hahaha. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Agreed, tbh. From what I've seen of your posts and stuff around the forum, you definitely seem to have almost zenlike neutrality.

I'm not one to start a fight if there is no need, seeing I pretty much go with the flow at all times.

• Like 1

DnD Alignment! I got True Neutral!

[spoiler=Read More]True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Evil ---- XXX (3)

The Four Temperaments Test! I am Phlegmatic!

[spoiler=Read More]Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

Hogwarts House Test! I'm Ravenclaw! (Dead pleased about this)

[spoiler=Read More]You Are 34% Ravenclaw, 29% Gryffindor, 23% Slytherin, and 14% Hufflepuff!

You believe above all in the importance of wisdom, which is why you undoubtedly belong in Ravenclaw, but your sense of adventure means you may also have an affinity for Gryffindor house. You are a thrill-seeker – you love to travel and there’s nothing more exciting to you than new experiences – and believe that adventure is essential in the pursuit of knowledge. You are brave, but would never intentionally put yourself in danger, placing you firmly in Ravenclaw.

Your slight compatibility with Slytherin house suggests a determination to succeed, though not at the expense of traits from your more dominant houses.

'dere Test! I got Yandere... and I'm scared for myself.

[spoiler=Read More]You are a Yandere!

You have a very possessive personality, and you are focused to keep whatever is yours! On the outside, you appear to have a kind, sweet, caring personality. But, when you develop a crush, you turn obsessive, possessive, and sometimes even homicidal.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

D&D Alignment Test - Neutral Good (not surprising, thats what id put myself in.)

Four Temperaments Test - Melancholic

D&D Class Test - Cleric! (cleric and bard are my fav classes so i figured id get one of them!)

Hogwarts House Test - Hufflepuff! ive always been one

Dere Type - Deredere :o

• Like 1

Hogwarts House - Slytherin...?

You know what... This is a very late realization, but we really are more similar than I'd guessed.

We have the exact same result from the Hogwarts test as well. Errr, in fact, we are, so far, the only Slytherins here, hahaha. :naughty:

• Like 2

D&D Alignment Test = Chaotic Evil

You Are:

Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (35)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXX (6)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXX (3)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Well I... I'm good on the outside. I mean, my actions are good but I guess my thoughts are not the same. My thoughts become brutal and stuff specially when my anxiety kicks in.

Four Temperaments Test - Melancholic

Your temperament is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

This is true tho HAHAHA.

D&D Class Test - Warlock

"The darkness holds no terror for me, demon! I curse you now under the Sign of Ill Omen!"

Warlocks channel arcane might wrested from primeval entities. They commune with infernal intelligences and fey spirits, scour enemies with potent blasts of eldritch power, and bedevil foes with hexing curses. Armed with esoteric secrets and dangerous lore, warlocks are clever and resourceful foes.

However you came to your arcane knowledge, you need not accept the poor reputation warlocks sometimes endure. You could be a libram-toting scholar captivated by ominous lore, a foot-loose wanderer searching for elusive ultimate truths, a devil-touched hunter using infernal spells to eliminate evil, or even a black-clad mercenary who uses sinister trappings to discourage prying strangers and unwanted attention. On the other hand, you could be a true diabolist using your gifts to tyrannize the weak—some warlocks unfortunately are exactly that.

The pacts are complete. The rites have concluded. The signs are drawn in blood, and the seals are broken. Your destiny beckons.

I often use mage classes on MMOs so... *shrugs

Dere Type - Yandere

42b00c17-3b70-4f5c-89b2-8b6598fd7497.jpg.20723dc4072b8f5ea96a56a4d70e0d05.jpg

You are a Yandere! You have a very possessive personality, and you are focused to keep whatever is your's! On the outside, you appear to have a kind, sweet, caring personality. But, when you develop a crush, you turn obsessive, possessive, and sometimes even homicidal.

This is also true HAHAHA OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM MY FAVORITE HUMAN! xD

But I keep all of these on my mind.

• Like 2

1. D&D Alignment Test- I Got Lawful Neutral xD Does that mean I'm good? Lol

Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Evil ---- X (1)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaos --- (0)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Evil ---- X (1)

2. The Four Temperaments- I got Sanguine which describes me well and I think this is very on the spot for me.
    Your temperament is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally spontaneous and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence.

3. RPG Class Test - Avenger eh? Didn't expect it.
    Capture.PNG.9b9616a536b277f1a7c2fcbc6c13ea3e.PNG

4. Hogwarts House- Very Much Pleased. I loved Gryffindor since <3
    1.PNG.f510e3bcb2ce4efd35fae965807dc495.PNG

5. Anime 'Dere Type - By this time, I'm not surprised anymore >_<>_<
    Capture.PNG.731de50a49b552230a762b7cc986f1b4.PNG

• Like 2

D&D Alignment Test = Chaotic Evil

Club Chaotic expands! It's good to have you with us.

RPG Class Test - Avenger eh? Didn't expect it.

A second Avenger appears! Though, that certainly does beg the question - to which God or Goddess have you pledged your service? :o

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...