Pokemon Sun/Moon

PaolaChan

Funny thing: I'm always updated with the game (even memorized the entire Alolan pokedex) but never really played it. I also enjoy watching the Anime and other Pokefans fight it out during VGC's. By the way, my favorite starter is Rowlet but Primarina gets my vote as the prettiest Pokemon EVER (sorry Milotic! xD).

I had Litten as my starter! I've always picked fire types and am happy he wasn't another fire/fighting type. Probably the hardest starter to begin with, but makes the later half of the tests very easy.

I also enjoy watching other Poketubers battle in the VGC. I follow ShadyPenguinn, MunchingOrange, and KingKnappy. They have great personalities to follow.

I had Litten as my starter! I've always picked fire types and am happy he wasn't another fire/fighting type. Probably the hardest starter to begin with, but makes the later half of the tests very easy.

Litten was the only Alolan starter that really grew on me. All evoulationary line etc.

So much so that I bought a plush of her. :)

Well this is in regards to appearance mostly.

Not really move set list.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love Pokemon Moon so much. I started with Rowlet, but Popplio is my favourite starter. I was so obsessed with the new Pokemon when it came out that I ended up catching/breeding 17 shinies... But then it died down and I started doing other things again. xD I'm actually thinking about going back to it, I still want to make an all-shiny fairy-type team. >w< <333

• 2 weeks later...

Pokemon sun/moon is by far my favorite in the series. I wasn't too fond of Litten's evolutions so I tried playing

through without evolving it. It was really challenging but it was still fun nonetheless.

Edited by Guest

Pokemon sun/moon is by far my favorite in the series. I wasn't too fond of Litten's evolutions so I tried playing

through without evolving it. It was really challenging but it was still fun nonetheless.

Whoa, did you actually get through the whole game without evolving Litten? And kept him on your party? O:

By the way, I agree about Litten's evolution. I really don't like the design...

Whoa, did you actually get through the whole game without evolving Litten? And kept him on your party? O:

By the way, I agree about Litten's evolution. I really don't like the design...

Yep, I kept my Litten with me throughout the whole game. Not once did he leave my party.

Although he got one shotted a lot during my playthrough so I had to buy a huge amount of

revives.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to play this. I heard so much hype about this, how it's slightly darker than the previous Pokemon games. And I like how it's changing the tired formula, tossing away the gyms and Elite Four and settling for a more slice-of-life setting.

Right now though, I'm still catching up with XY/ORAS. Yeah, I'm slow. But I'll get there. Eventually.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a litten plush and both Sun and Moon games.

I self trade, cause I am weird and untrendy heh.

Great game and love the new trials over the gym battles...

they were getting stale being in every game tbh.

Glad they updated on this one!