Roll-playing game

SAO LILDOOP

Welcome everyone to my roleplaying game! To play you have to create a character, you can use a picture of anyone to show us what your character looks like and then give them a personality, write out there backstory and there likes and dislikes, write out if they have any physical/mental issues; Just write out everything about your character, create them as best as you can. After that, choose where they live and what there occupation is.

Everyone who wishes to play has to create there own characters and cannot copy off of someone else.

Once we have enough people to start the roleplay, we will begin. Anyone else can join the roleplay at any time.

There is no final objective, nothing we are striving for in this roleplay. Just roleplaying. If you die in this roleplay you are not automatically out, palyers can revive you, but only once, so don't die and if you do make sure you had made friends willing to revive you because they will have to work for the revival potion.

Now, I am the creator of this roleplay, therefore I control everything happening around you, I am nature and chance, I am god in this world. Don't worry, I will be fair and will not pick favorites, I will not kill off any of you for no reason.

I will also create my own character as well, he will not have any special powers (nobody is allowed too) and he will not get benefits because I am him, he will be treated just as your characters would be. I will play the roleplay with you all as my character once I have created him/her.

You are aloud to have up to 2 characters created by yourself and play them both simultaneously, so if one of your characters die, you can have your other revive them. Also, playing two can make for some good fun, no more than two is aloud because it can get confusing.

You can create your characters, but you cannot start the actual rolepaly until I am ready too. I will say when it is ready to be started once we gather enough players.

Rules: 1: Characters cannot have any kind of powers, however they can learn them many different ways. 2: Your character can start out with 2 skills, for example he/she could start out with mastery of a certain fighting skill and a very high IQ.

3: There will be no killing players who are logged out and not participating at the time.

Skills list: Mastery of martial arts, mastery of karate, mastery of kung-fu, mastery of all fighting styles. (To obtain mastery of any of these you can start out with one (other than mastery of all styles) or you can learn them from me, as I will be controlling all teacher characters/masters. If you train long enough, you can learn all the fighting styles, making you automatically win fights against any character who has not learned them all, unless the character knows magic.

Magic is another skill, you cannot start out already knowing it though, to obtain magic you will have to work extremely hard, if you are learning black magic you will also have to do many evil things including ritual sacrifices. Magic is the hardest of the skills to use, but once you learn it you become a master of it right away, tthere are no levels of magic, you can either learn dark or light magic and once your training is complete and you have learned the magics there is nothing left to study, you are a wizard/sorcerer supreme automatically. Light and dark magic's are equal in power, but have different effects, while light magic is more for helping, rebuilding and bringing peace to the world, dark magic is for destruction and death only.

Skills of light magic: Reconstruction: If you come across any destroyed or decayed buildings/city's you can reconstruct them, healing the land and bringing people back into it. Holy revival: Using your light magic you can revive any player you want unless they are corrupt. Angelic beast: This is your best power, summon an angelic beast to ride on and wreak havoc towards evil, striking down the dark hordes.

Skills of dark magic: Possession: You can choose up to one player/person to posses (for an amount of days) this can be useful to get close to people you wouldn't normally be able to get close to. (If a player knows you have possessed someone but they don't have a good reason that there character would know, then they have to act as if they do not know at all) Demon soul: You can split your now demonic soul from your body in a display of astral projection, it can attack and it can also phase, so if you are losing a fight you can cast this spell and phase through an object to safety.

Scorch: You can scorch the earth around you with flames, destroying crops and building (made of wood) and frying up civilians.

Basic/usable by both light and dark magic skills: Magical bolts: Fire magical bolts. Flight: Fly.

Laws of magic: You can only use your most powerful magic once every 2 days (angelic beast/demon soul) and you can only use your utility magic once every day (reconstruct/scorch) and you can only use your essential magic (holy revival/possession) once every week, this means you have to be a wise wizard and not waste all of your skills on nothing. Save them for when tey are really needed or else you could be stuck in a fight with only magical bolts to hurl.

IQ skills: You can start out with this or you can go to school to get a better IQ, if you get good grades and get accepted into better colleges, your IQ will grow, (if you choose to start out with high IQ you will not need to do this) you normally start out with 10 IQ, if you get through high-school, and get accepted into a great college, your IQ can hit 100, players with 100 IQ can master magic faster and have very high chances of landing high paying jobs, they can also run for president. (to get through schools, you must do real math questions and get them all right to make it through classes and get good grades)

Fighting: If 2 players wish to fight, they can but it depends on skills, if a player has mastered all fighting skills and fights a master of only one kind, the master of them all with auto-win, but he will always lose to a magical player. But if 2 players have the exact same skills or even skills,if it is between 2 magical players then they will have state what magic they will do, most powerful magic beats utility and essential magic, utiltiy magic beast essential magic, essential magic beast basic magic. If 2 players only have basic magic left to use then they can say which attacks they wish to do and I or a player who read the fight can say who won. (Please be fair)

gods: You can pledge your allegiance to a god, therefore earning some new powers.

Vampire god: To pledge yourself to him, you must first know dark magic and then he will grant you vampirism, you will die if you do not feast on at least 1 human every 2 days, but it is an easy way to keep yourself alive rather than having to get money.

Werewolf god: You must first know every fighting style to pledge yourself to this god, then you will earn lycanthropy and be able to turn into a werewolf whenever a full moon comes around, you can also talk to animals and have them tell you where certain treasures are, containing many different things. (which I can make happen).

Alien: You must first have all 100 IQ to communicate with an alien species, then they will grant you one new item per week, high-class tech items, like: Time machines, teleporters, Black hole generators. You can do whatever you want with these items. WARNING: If you are communicating and receiving items from an alien species, you have the risk of being abducted at any time and experimented on.

Pixie goddess: There is nothing you have to do before you can pledge yourself to the pixie goddess, she is a kind goddess and is a free-spirit, if you want to have pixie power (shrinking and flight/pixie dust) you can just go to the black forest in Germany and ask her for some power, she will freely give it.

ME: I am the creator of this roleplay and therefore have all-power (my character however, does not) you cannot pledge yourself to me, but I can stop you from destroying the whole world, for example if you got a black hole generator and were going to suck up the world I could kill you, so please don't try anything like that.

REVIVALS: Maximum 1 per player, travel to Tokyo and pay $40k and give away one of your most valuable items.

DAYS: I control the days in this roleplay, I will say when a day starts and when a day ends.

I am not yet done writing this all out, but you can create your characters for now at least.

Parents: You can create your parents, you can choose there age and then once the die, they will leave you $10k dollars.

Things to buy: Normal house: $5k, food $500 (must buy at least once a week or you will start to go hungry), Mansion $20k, wedding $30k, car $15k. Plane flight: $5k to anywhere in the world. College for your kid/yourself: $15k (must also have 100 IQ) for college.

Ways to get money/jobs: Become president (requires 100 IQ) and gain: $20k per week. steal and gain the amount of money the settlement that you robbed costs. Work an average job and gain $5k per 2 days. Work a great job (requires 100 IQ) and gain $10k per 2 days. Kids: For 1 week, you will receive $5k a day from the government for having children, after that week they will have grown up and have to get a job.

Jail time: If you are caught by the police, you will be put in jail for 1 day, if you do not comment/behave yourself, you WILL be released after the 1 day, if you cause problems another day will be added to your sentence.

Bail: To bail a player out of jail, spend $1k and they will be released. (Keep track of your own money)

Relationship: You can date any other player roleplaying. You can also get married, which costs money, mind you. If you get married one week later you will have kids, these kids will grow, you can take away one of your skills you started with and give it to your kid if you like so that they can get better jobs, or you can leave them with no skills and they can get average jobs and give you all the money from that. Whatever you have your kids do, you get all the money they earn.

Traveling: If you do not have any flight powers use the plane (by paying) but if you do have flight you can fly across full countrys in only one day. (A day can pass in seconds, but you will have to act as if you haven't seen your friends for days and you will be said to have missed a full day of work)

Health: If you get hit 10 times in a fight, you lose. If you lose 3 fights you lose have to spend $5k at a hospital, so abandon the fight because if you lose 4 times in a row you die. If you lose 5 times in total, you die.

You can roleplay however you want, you can do anything you want as long as you have the money. If you want to be a hippy, you pretty much have to rob places so you can get money for food, but its still a good life, lol. You can have fun roleplaying as a normal person, or a thug or even mages/sorcerers.

If nobody on these forums wants to play that's okay, I can post it on different forums as well. Just leave it here in case anyone feels like playing.

Edited by Guest

You misspelled roleplay in the title.

We've tried having roleplays here before but they've usually ended fast because people forget about them.

Also, this one is even more complex than the ones we used to try. Waaay too many rules and limitations.

I wish you the best of luck with it though.

During your explanation you changed it from dark to black magic. You portray it as evil so dark magic fits better as black magic isn't necessarily evil.

You misspelled roleplay in the title.

We've tried having roleplays here before but they've usually ended fast because people forget about them.

Also, this one is even more complex than the ones we used to try. Waaay too many rules and limitations.

I wish you the best of luck with it though.

During your explanation you changed it from dark to black magic. You portray it as evil so dark magic fits better as black magic isn't necessarily evil.

Yea accidentally misspelled roleplay, sry about that. Alright, well I hope it works out. I will change it to dark instead of black magic, thx. :) Also, if you think it is to complicated, you can just roleplay as an average person, nobody has to learn magic or anything; Just saying.

Edited by Guest