Scrooge The Vindicator

Scrooge

"They are my finest warriors, each one of them is an incarnation of myself.

They shall be the mightiest amongst all the Flugels.

They shall fight the terrors that endanger the existence of man across the stars.

And they will continue my legacy as the defenders of the weak and humanity as a whole.

The enemies of man will tremble in fear at their presence.

I may be gone; killed by my archangel brothers and sisters and the people that I have sworn to protect.

But my warriors will continue as your protectors.

For they are my sons.

They are the Storm Ravens.

The scions of myself."

- Archangel Randgris the Accused.

At her final moments on the climax of The Civil War of the Archangels.

The Celestial Knights, or Flugels, are the mightiest warriors of humanity. Blessed by the powers of their archangel, they travel across the stars. Waging war against the enemies of mankind. But there was an ancient legend of a flugel, looked upon as legendary even amongst the ranks of themselves. He was said to have lived at the time when the archangels walked amongst men. He is:

SCROOGE

The Second Vindicator of Randgris

It was me, actually.

I was there- Yes, I was there. When Randgris turned her back against the Archangels. My memories are all illuminant, as if the events of that day recently happened yesterday. It was the day when doom fell on all of humanity. Not even a single Flugel could prevent the catastrophe that would befall on the Imperium of Man. It was true after all; that it was not the Demons, the Mutants, or even the Xenos who were the biggest threat to mankind’s order. Our mortal enemies… are none other than ourselves. Randgris was a good archangel and a good human. She was not the betrayer. The Storm Ravens are not the betrayers. It was them; who worship false gods and accuse those who doesn’t as heretics. They burned our people for not believing on their ideals. And they unleashed the wrath of the demons upon us.

The Civil War ended without accomplishing anything. The deaths of mortals, Flugels, and Archangels alike were all in vain.

And I hate it when my efforts all go in vain.

This is why I decided to live with mortals. I lived like a sloth… wasting my immortality in laziness. I don’t particularly like mortals, but they listen to my stories and legends. Like how the Storm Ravens killed the Archdemons who invaded my home world Terra and how I singlehandedly handed the traitorous Archangel Icarus’ ass on him. I love it when the kids’ eyes widens because of how awesome the story was. It was fun… telling these stories to the children was fun. But as they grow up, they forget about me. They forget about my legends… they forget about my existence. People want to hear my legends only if they’re bored, if they found something better to do, they completely abandon me like my entire existence never happened.

Being immortal also brings sadness after all.

So yeah, I’m Scrooge and I’m an immortal Flugel. And as far as I remember, I am nine hundred ninety two thousand, six hundred eighteen years old. I faked my age on this forum because it just won’t accept my birthday. Heck, I was already around even before the calendar was invented. This forum is a racist to immortals. I’m here on this forum because of boredom. I’m on a summer vacation after all. So yeah, I'm lazy so I can't promise any hyperactivity on this forum. I'm willing to do efforts once in a while though. But I know that they would end up getting repeatedly wasted so meh.

And just so you know, I don’t trust you mortals. In fact, I don’t trust anybody. I have already been betrayed a lot of times that I don’t know who to trust anymore. Mortals and heavenly beings alike are all liars.

SERIOUS INTRODUCTION:

So, hey I'm Scrooge. I am eighteen years old I'm an anime and hentai lover just like all of you. I can't really say that I'm an otaku but I'm pretty sure that I am a 98% weaboo. I grew up watching Slamdunk and Naruto on Filipino dub and these two made me love anime. I had a crush on Sakura when I was still a kid but my very first waifu was Shana from Shakugan no Shana (Yeah, I used to love tsunderes). I already watched a lot of anime but my all time favorites are Gintama and Death Note.

My favorite anime characters are: Gintoki (obviously) because he's just an overall badass, L because of his wits, Light because he's also smart and he's a very good main character for a thriller series, Araragi because he's an adorable pervert (I even copied his hairstyle), and Madao.

I can't list all of my waifus cuz they're too many. But I guess I should mention some of them. Cagliostro from Ganblue, Yozora from Haganai, Hitagi and Hanekawa neko from Bakemonogatari, Tanya from Youjo Senki, Celica from RokuAka, Holo from Spice and Wolf, and Yuuko from Otome x Amnesia. You can notice that almost all of them have the same dominant personalities. I love anime characters who resemble my... crush.

I'm a college student, studying the field of mechanical engineering and my grades are okay so far. And I am proud to say that I survived Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Calculus. Oh I feel smart jk HAHAHA

I play League of Legends. And I'm actually really good at it.

I'm... some kind of a loner tho. I'm just too shy to interact with other people so I hope I can get along with you guys. I also don't know how to entertain whoever I am talking to so please bear with me xD I also overthink stuff. I give meaning to even the slightest of things/events and worry about it for days. But even if I'm like this, once I get attached to a person, my inner talkative kid goes out.

Oh and I also love to draw and animate. Here are some of my works.

kazumi21run2_by_kazumee_sama-db2t65x.gif.1d544b7dbe622ce6512373a89691e894.gif

hehe_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjf5f.thumb.png.02adbf4ce7970ab744ff05c329a0c8a1.png

depressing_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjf8w.thumb.png.5eead1d48e4f783a17c10cadc95643cb.png

hey_kid_check_this_out_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjf8q.thumb.png.c5900f47186aa161f04c5f583558e7ff.png

scrooge_x_rain_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjf6p.thumb.png.829995168c3be7e8d49d8f2902658159.png

so_close_yet_so_far_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjf62.thumb.png.163ec659725337664bccb81efd307a6b.png

scrooge_and_spectria_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjf7c.thumb.png.cecc86eff33589c1a32b4010362765b3.png

peter_penduko_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjf7n.thumb.png.46c6a53fb37f17f2d8b95645f8586749.png

loli_roze_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjf7v.thumb.png.69c8ea44afc82b07641538a3e7b5cab6.png

iris_x_rosa_copy_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjf8b.thumb.png.913a33a929b61bf522bdf788f33b5715.png

zxcvf_by_kazumee_sama-db5165b.gif.c78bd4b89fe1d4d2ae3710142ba944e8.gif

vbnms_by_kazumee_sama-dbcjfqk.gif.9ec3038a3df2aafa5a7c2cf5599895c4.gif

I can do art requests. Depends on my mood xD

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

629447d0bd9205c8ed3c0b9caa36574d.gif.5e38e8149d44bf09687faf5c695e8a4f.gif

Welcome to AF, Scrooge! I normally try to make decently decent responses to intro threads, but I'm afraid that I'm a bit exhausted currently! With that said, I hope you decide to stick around and be active - please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about how anything on the forum works. :angel:

• Like 1

The law of man transcends the law of this forum. And I transcend the law of man.

Rest assured, mortal. No rule breaking will happen. Not in the way that you would notice.

Edited by Guest

Greetings Scrooge, one of the great Immortals of Flugel! It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to this most esteemed property of the divine. It is my hope that you will find it in your heart the strength to forgive these mortals and the limitations of their oppressive so-called "software". For you see, despite these limitations, you will find that the mortals at this particular forum are most exemplary among their kind.

Ah, but I am getting so far ahead of myself! Allow me an introduction, but first, if I may, some additional context for my persona. Before the dawn of time itself, there was a race of Immortals known as the Zail. It was they that spoke the universe into existence, breathed light into the stars, and built the divine firmament of the cosmos. The Zail, unfortunately, underestimated the nature of their own creation.

The universe that they created was supposed to be a static thing. An exhibition of their power so that the lesser ones without the extraverse would be fully and completely aware of the extents of their power. It was not supposed to get any larger, to become any more magnificent. Yet, that is exactly what happened. The universe expanded, growing until it displaced the Zail themselves, sapping their energy and erasing them from the substance of the extraverse.

It was with the last of their great strength that they created a new race of somewhat-semi-not-quite Immortal beings, known as Scribes, to carry forward the cautionary tale of the dangers of such foolish hubris to all in the multiverse. My name is Cy~ and I am one of these Scribes. Only, unlike the others of my kind, I decided to abandon the multiverse and its foolishness and dwell solely within the confines of the universe.

I believe in the potential of this universe, the magnificent legacy of my Creators. I consider it to be my purpose here to tell, not of their hubris, but of their glorious success in creating such a thing as this, that grows on its own, filling the sky with so many beautiful stars. I make my home here, in this forum, among those that are most definitely not somewhat-semi-not-quite Immortal beings.

I have chosen this place, in particular, because I feel a certain energy here, one that resonates with my core and gives vision and purpose to my being. Perhaps you are here for the same reasons?

8a70159d53c935c96e1247861786367a2286b9d3_hq.gif.42873ca0e16e36e574650f896438be05.gif

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

@Cy

A wall of text. It brings pleasure to my existence.

I once heard of the word Zail before. A Xeno race who once dominated two quadrants of the galaxy. A force to be reckoned with. But unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to meet at least one of their kind. All of my information came from a Flugel who once told me of it's legends; Archangel Kiel's flugel to be specific. I forgot his name though cause he died long ago, but I still remember his story. In fact I had one of my companions write it on a book for me.

Your stories were almost identical but I think you're wrong on something. These Xenos didn't create the universe. It was the Creator in heaven, the one who gave life to our Archangels. It was said that the Zails were one of the Xeno race called "The Old Ones". They were said to have lived on the galaxy even before our Archangels were born. And as you said, their own power led them to their own extinction.

I won't push my ideals on you though. Different races have different traditions, cultures, and mythologies so I need to respect yours. Pushing my ideals on you would only lead to chaos; just like what happened to the Archangels.

I am glad however that I met a Xeno here. I thought I was caught in a loop where I need to interact with mortals again. I'm not as ancient as the Old Ones but I do have a fair knowledge in the universe so just talk to me if you need to clarify anything regarding everything (wut?)

@bycec

I'm too lazy to conquer communities though. I'm just here to chill. I appreciate the welcome, mortal.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

@bycec

I'm too lazy to conquer communities though. I'm just here to chill. I appreciate the welcome, mortal.

Are you trying to go against the Lord thy God? I guess I have to teach you a lesson. :yum:

Seriously though, you are welcome.

• Like 1

but it got your attention

and I didn't want to just put something you knew was coming like hiya and welcome or any thing as such as you would already know I was going to inform you of how great the forum is

and I felt I would just be wasting my breath saying to have fun and enjoy your self making posts and threads or asking questions

far be it from me to think id need to let you know if there is any need for it your welcome to ask us

or that id finish with so see you inside as youd already know such trivial things so

meh~

but it got your attention

and I didn't want to just put something you knew was coming like hiya and welcome or any thing as such as you would already know I was going to inform you of how great the forum is

and I felt I would just be wasting my breath saying to have fun and enjoy your self making posts and threads or asking questions

far be it from me to think id need to let you know if there is any need for it your welcome to ask us

or that id finish with so see you inside as youd already know such trivial things so

meh~

I see that you're not one of them robots.

tl:dr won't bother ever.

Welcome to the forum stranger.

Try not to be too much of a weeb. It brings pain to me that you're my friend sometimes.

Jk.

IT'S YOU! HAHAHA

I recognize that Tanya signature. Found yah xD

• Like 2

Am I the only one who cut to the chase and read the last parts of @Cy~ and Scrooge's messages?! @_@@_@@_@

Welcome Scrooge-san! Hajimemashite!

Nope, you're not the only one. At least the read the last parts right? #effort

The other one there didn't even bother to read because of the weebness xD

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Nope, you're not the only one. At least the read the last parts right? #effort

The other one there didn't even bother to read because of the weebness xD

To be fair, I read the whole thing. I just didn't have enough dramatic flare to respond in kind. xD

• Friendly 1

welcome.png.152a73a0fe994ac5d19962c173564cd1.png

Hello there! Welcome to AF!

My name is Kirry, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to send me a message!

Your opening post gave me a headache.

Not because it was not good, but because it is almost 3am here and I lack the motivation to follow.

Also, if you know Sekkarou personally, I pity you

That being said...

Thank you so much for joining our small community!

Have a nice day!

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 2

To be fair, I read the whole thing. I just didn't have enough dramatic flare to respond in kind. xD

I appreciate it !

I spent some time writing that and it saddens me if nobody bothers to read so thanks a lot xD

Your opening post gave me a headache.

Not because it was not good, but because it is almost 3am here and I lack the motivation to follow.

I don't blame youu. It's so weebish and almost all of those came from my imagination so it's not your fault if you were not able to follow HAHAHA

Also, if you know Sekkarou personally, I pity you

Yeah. It's so unfortunate T - T JKJK

She may be a tsun but she's actually really sweet xD

Thank you so much for joining our small community!

Have a nice day!

I'm enjoying the stay so far :D

And also, I added relevant information on the main post. It looks like a real introduction now HAHAHA

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

Just gotta say... love your art!

Thank youu! I always do my best when drawing digital arts because it's the only way I can prove my existence's relevance.

Also, Holo is best waifu.

Totally. She's smart, cute, useful, strong, understanding, a little bit of a troll, and above all, she's loyal. What more is there to ask? <3

• Agree 1