Sekaisuri Kado (the right answer)

IntoMyWorld

you might have to do an anime write up on this for us all

well I have embark upon watching this and after two episodes im unsure but still watching it so I may have to post some findings or my dislikeings soon see how it goes but I'm also mixing this in with about 5 other seasonal weekly episodal releases ive been watching and Alice to Zouroku that ive just started this weekend and about to start Eromanga-sensei as well

you might have to do an anime write up on this for us all

well I have embark upon watching this and after two episodes im unsure but still watching it so I may have to post some findings or my dislikeings soon see how it goes but I'm also mixing this in with about 5 other seasonal weekly episodal releases ive been watching and Alice to Zouroku that ive just started this weekend and about to start Eromanga-sensei as well

I understand it's not going to be for everyone, i just have a soft spot for investigation anime. its one of those seasons where im gonna have to watch the whole thing before I could write an article about it.

• Like 1

I'm still watching it , and do find these types of anime interesting but only so far watched 2 episodes and I'm just not feeling the suspense to hook me completely

and id have to say Kado's offsider was starting to annoy me but other than that there are still things I was finding interesting

• 3 weeks later...

It's my AOTS, they're just talking and I get nerdgasms. It's first contact the anime.. There's something which doesn't happen a lot in anime it puts the spotlight on the civil guys. The main character is a more chilled yuugo the negotiator, the alien is fujobait well a lot of the show is but that doesn't matter the character interactions and dialogue is 100/100

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

This was such a great anime, it's certainly up there among my top 5 from last season for sure :) It's CGI animation, storyline and opening theme song/music is just superb, one very cool and thought-provoking sci-fi series indeed :D My favourite character is Yaha-kui zaShunina :hot:

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic