Sorry Everyone...

AniMeFReaK

Yesterday as I was trying to sleep, I just realized something. I had annoyed everyone a lot. I replayed all of my memories of AF in my mind, and found that I had made others angry and annoyed. So to all of you, I'm very sorry for this. Especially RyePotatoes. I'm sorry. I was just stressed and then I thought that I was just having fun. But I do want a second chance to fix everything. Please. Thank you everyone for taking your time to read this. And finally, I'm very sorry.

Love,

Annoying AniMeFReaK

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

Especially RyePotatoes

Well, since you pointed me out directly I'll tell you my opinion :)

It's okaaaaay. :D I was annoyed a little bit to tell you frankly. :P But it wasn't something to hold a grudge over you. I don't think it's something to make a big deal about. It's also nice tp see you opening up to us about this and I think you really didn't annoy everyone. Maybe it was just me but I grew fond of the annoyingness actually (Don't annoy me too much cause of this. I'll throw you potatoes :veryangry:) It's no harm done kind of thing:D I am your kami sama after all, dayou ne?;)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1

Well, since you pointed me out directly I'll tell you my opinion :)

It's okaaaaay. :D I was annoyed a little bit to tell you frankly. :P But it wasn't something to hold a grudge over you. I don't think it's something to make a big deal about. It's also nice tp see you opening up to us about this and I think you really didn't annoy everyone. Maybe it was just me but I grew fond of the annoyingness actually (Don't annoy me too much cause of this. I'll throw you potatoes :veryangry:) It's no harm done kind of thing:D I am your kami sama after all, dayou ne?;)

That reply made me cry so much. I'm basically bawling now and trying to stop. Thank you so much.

• Funny 1

I just couldn't help myself. My brother burst in when I was crying and asked me what I was doing. I spent the next seven minutes arguing with him that I wasn't using Netflix to watch a romantic sad movie. Thank you so much, RyePotatoes.

• Funny 2

You never annoyed me but it is very noble of you to make a whole post dedicated to an apology, I think everyone here forgives you. You are awesome @AniMeFReaK

Thanks so much. I actually had to take deep breaths to stop myself from crying. I've actually been stressed today a lot, that's why I'm so emotional. Thanks so much, SAO LILDOOP.

• Like 1

..... huh I never thought you were annoying.... I also am probably the most absent mined, dense person in the world...

• Funny 1