*Spoilers* I was spoiled for Legend of the Galactic Heroes and wanted to know if I should watch it.

KrunchyNacho

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!! TURN BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILED!!!!! Hello, I am extremely pissed off right now as I was interested in starting the series Legend of the Galactic Heroes and I was looking at a review of Game of Thrones and they compared it to LotGH and spoiled me that Siegfried Kircheis dies........ ef my life. I was wondering if I should still watch the show or not even bother anymore. What is the severity of the spoiler on a scale of 1-10? I am going to go shoot myself now, later.

Edited by Guest

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!! TURN BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILED!!!!! Hello, I am extremely pissed off right now as I was interested in starting the series Legend of the Galactic Heroes and I was looking at a review of Game of Thrones and they compared it to LotGH and spoiled me that Siegfried Kircheis dies........ ef my life. I was wondering if I should still watch the show or not even bother anymore. What is the severity of the spoiler on a scale of 1-10? I am going to go shoot myself now, later.

I cannot really say too much about the show, but it does not sound like the spoiler is that huge, unless even the details surrounding his death were also mentioned.

• Useful 1

You should really put that within spoiler tags. I haven't seen the TV series (only the prologue movie), so I can't say much about it either.

• Geano locked this topic