Sup !!

Berri

I'm Berri!

I'm a 19 y/o self employed female residing in the UK

I enjoy art, and drawing and I'd love to meet fella' artist friends!

My interests consist of; psychology, philosophy, Scientology and criminology.

I like to participate in puzzle games, as well as horror and am currently developing my own puzzle horror RPG game!

I joined this community to make friends and converse with a new crowd of people.

I look forward to speaking and talking with you, and wish you all a good day!

I'm Berri!

'Allo, Berri! Welcome to AF!

Horror games are something that I enjoy a lot, though I suppose I'm a bit particular about them - reliance on jumpscares tends not to do much for me. With that said, Puzzle-horror-RPG sounds like an interesting combination.

And I'm going to go out on a limb, and assume that your interest in Scientology is more from the perspective of someone observing, rather than practicing? :D

All else aside, this is a good forum to settle into in my opinion. It's not the most active thing on the planet, but for what it lacks in nonstop spam posts, it makes up for with a pleasant environment and fairly decent members. Chances are that you'll fit in quite nicely here, I think. :)

I'm Berri!

I'm a 19 y/o self employed female residing in the UK

I enjoy art, and drawing and I'd love to meet fella' artist friends!

I like to participate in puzzle games, as well as horror and am currently developing my own puzzle horror RPG game!

I joined this community to make friends and converse with a new crowd of people.

I look forward to speaking and talking with you, and wish you all a good day!

Welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy your stay ;)

besides, its always great to see fellow artists. I may no be that great myself, however I do love seeing how much amazing art people can do.

Creativity is always beautiful ^^

'Allo, Berri! Welcome to AF!

Horror games are something that I enjoy a lot, though I suppose I'm a bit particular about them - reliance on jumpscares tends not to do much for me. With that said, Puzzle-horror-RPG sounds like an interesting combination.

And I'm going to go out on a limb, and assume that your interest in Scientology is more from the perspective of someone observing, rather than practicing? :D

All else aside, this is a good forum to settle into in my opinion. It's not the most active thing on the planet, but for what it lacks in nonstop spam posts, it makes up for with a pleasant environment and fairly decent members. Chances are that you'll fit in quite nicely here, I think. :)

I just like to play anything that keeps me thinking and keeps my adrenalyn rushing. I like Jumpscares if they're unique and done correctly aaa

It' actually observation and practice. I study the influence as well as allow the influence. It is very interesting nonetheless.

Eh, I'm used to forums of many levels. I hop around from one to the other and alternate between a bunch, my boyfriend owns a forum site and I managed as well as moderated one before which were equally as small (if not, smaller) than this one so I'm pretty used to it.

Welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy your stay ;)

besides, its always great to see fellow artists. I may no be that great myself, however I do love seeing how much amazing art people can do.

Creativity is always beautiful ^^

Thank you! I'll enjoy my stay haha, and meeting artist i always fun. Perhaps I could see your art? I'll willingly show you mine. ^^

• Like 1

Thank you! I'll enjoy my stay haha, and meeting artist i always fun. Perhaps I could see your art? I'll willingly show you mine. ^^

sure ^w^

hiya welcome and hello Berri

three of these I have , well , interests in (or activity in at least xp) as well

I also find these to be of interest to me

but anyways

back to hiya and welcome to the forums

have some fun and we will see you round :)