Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale HYPE!!!!

SAO LILDOOP

• 1 month later...

Is SAO: Ordinal Scale (the movie) the same as SAO Season 3?(Underworld Online i think) Or is it two separate things?

OMG, im super duper hyped up, btw, Is SAO: Ordinal Scale (the movie) the same as SAO Season 3?(Underworld Online i think) Or is it two separate things? Or is there not going to be a Season 3??

Edited by Guest

Yuiiki said:
Is SAO: Ordinal Scale (the movie) the same as SAO Season 3?(Underworld Online i think) Or is it two separate things?

I'm pretty sure they are different things. So excited!

Yuiiki said:
OMG, im super duper hyped up, btw, Is SAO: Ordinal Scale (the movie) the same as SAO Season 3?(Underworld Online i think) Or is it two separate things? Or is there not going to be a Season 3??

Im pretty sure there is gonna be a season 3, think the movie comes first then next season. Hopefully soon.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

that's the way I understood it the movie and the third arc were separate and third was coming after the movie

I'm a little hyped, more Asuna is always good. ;)

Key visual looks great:

And admittedly a bit hyped from the latest trailer:

Yes, I think I'm getting more hyped. :P

and as I recently hinted on some ones profile post

MADMAN ANIME FESTIVAL PERTH 2017

http://www.animefestival.com.au/events/perth-sword-art-online-ordinal-scale-premiere/

A huge celebration of anime and Japanese culture, and in 2017 it's heading to Perth...and we’re bringing something epic with us.

Get ready, as the highly-anticipated film Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale will have its Australian premiere at MadFest Perth! Be the first in Australia to see the first ever full-length theatrical feature film from the hit franchise.

MadFest tickets are on sale now, so don't miss out! The Anime event of the year is coming to Perth on March 4 and 5.

oh, also, not only that the movie is out in spring 2017, most release dates(for most countries) are arounf february 18, check this link to see more:http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_Art_Online_The_Movie_-Ordinal_Scale-

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

i cant answer but was under the understanding that not if but when for the next season , the Underworld story arc , which from what ive heard Asuna has very little to do with

as apposed to the movie Ordinal Scale

• 1 month later...
  • Geano locked this topic