Awesome Weapons and Magic

Julis's reason for fighting touched my heart

Chivalry of a Failed Knight

Overpowered MC

Pink Haired Princess (Stella)

Stella and the MC's sister both like the MC

Awesome Weapons and Magic

MC's past touched my heart

In the Asterisk War, there are many aspects about it that I like such as the awesome weapons that they use as well as the cool magic! However, I really dislike Claudia and the scenes with them showing glimpses of her nakedness really made me want to skip that part.

In Chivalry of a Failed Knight, I really love Stella. She's adorable and the ecchi scenes with her are a plus. I'm not really sure how I feel about the MC's sister being in love with him....especially when she joked about taking him to bed. However, she is really really cute.....

Overall, I think I prefer Chivalry of a Failed Knight because I prefer Stella over Julis and I can't stand Claudia for some reason.

Hm... that is a tough comparison.

For the Asterisk War, it mainly comes down to how the MC's sister affects the plot. If its something underwhelming, then it's going to flop.

Since I already know what's going to happen in Chivalry of a Failed Knight, since I read the manga, I already know its only going to get better. :P

I would say that overall, Chivalry of a Failed Knight does better in grabbing my attention. Asterisk War has far better world building thus far, but I feel that more characters in Chivalry are more unique (especially Alice and the MC's sister). The MC and flame girl also show some development later down the road. Asterisk War would really need to focus on developing their characters further for me to even come close to reconsidering.

• 3 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic