The Neo Geo Pocket is so Cute!!

The Pocket Guy

What is the cutest video game system in the world?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is the cutest video game system in the world?

• Neo Geo Pocket Color
    • Game Boy Color
    • PSP
    • DS
    • Dreamcast
    • 3DS
    • Wii
    • Switch
    • Ps4
    • Psvita

Has anyone ever played on a Neo Geo Pocket Color? They're so cute and teeny tiny!! The games on there are too cute as well. It's like freakin' chibi madness when you play the games!! I've been playing the games a lot and so far I am in love with Magical Drop, Gal Fighters, snk vs capcom MOTM, and Sonic! You could play these games on your phone or your computer through emulation, but they're best played on a Neo Geo Pocket because of that sexy joystick! Can you all believe that this cute system with all it's cute cute games lost to the Game Boy Color????!! I cannot believe it!! Darn Pokemon!! I love you Pokemon, but darn the Pokemon series and the lousy marketing of the NGP!! Check out the crazy cute gameplay of the Neo Geo Pocket Color in the video below. If you had played the device, tell me some of your favorite games. I know this system is very old, but it has some of my favorite games of all time. And for those of you who haven't played the Neo Geo Pocket, go try it out!! The games are a lot of fun! You will not regret it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=hutmTTQbWeA;t=16