Thing's you'd like to say to somebody but can't!

Ukkin

Rules

1. You're not allowed to mention another forum member in this thread

This includes quoting them or replying to something they've said. This is because it's called something you can't say. If you mention a name or reply directly to them it is clear that you're not using the thread properly. (Although [2]'ing someone's post is allowed)

2. No images

Most of the spam was in the form of images and because of this we have decided no images will be allowed in this thread. It's something you can't say not 'Post an image...'

3. Make sure all of your replies are in response to the title

For example, this includes things such as "lol", "k", "hello", "bye" etc.

--

Got this idea from friends and to be honest I need somewhere to open up to myself as well as also knowing a few others do too.

• 5 months later...

Hey Julie , sorry for dunno what, there was nothing ever really between us, I felt alot of things, but it was one-sided. You were nice but it turns out even being friends was an impossibility. You didn't want me in your life, so I left you alone. If you cared at all, I'm sorry.

Hey Derek, I miss you bud, how's life? Nah man still single. I hope your not dead man.

I pray this doesn't make it to the trending page or whatever, I get the feeling people are getting tired of my shit.

To the twisted, sick fuck that fell in love with my roleplay character, viewed it as an extension of me, wanted to have sex with it, and really didn't like taking no for an answer...

"Go to hell and take your creepy, disgusting fantasies with you, along with your horde of vapid, slavering followers."

• Winner 3
  • Funny 1