This or That

ElfenTruthed

A simple game of this or that never hurt no one. I'll start, anyone who answers makes another this or tha

Everytime you kiss someone you get shorter until you get shorted out of existence or you talk like sheen from Jimmy Neutron for the rest of your life.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill talk like sheen for the rest of my life.

everytime u high five someone thomas the tank engine plays in your head slowly getting louder and playing for longer periods of time as u keep on high fiving or every time u get heart broken hello darkness my old friend plays and makes u worse.

The high fiving option for me, since my thomas the tank engine fanboyisms need nourishment badly...

Every time you die - life rewinds and you start off as a random animal ?

or

Every time you say the word 'doohicky,' - one less child gets to have something to eat or drink, in the form of lego blocks?

The high fiving option for me, since my thomas the tank engine fanboyisms need nourishment badly...

Every time you die - life rewinds and you start off as a random animal ?

or

Every time you say the word 'doohicky,' - one less child gets to have something to eat or drink, in the form of lego blocks?

In the first choice, would you remember your past life?

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like this one kind of derailed. Let's try to get it back on track.

Select one:

1: You are transported to a fantasy (LoTR style, low technology, grand battles between good and evil, etc) setting of your choice, however you will be remain a regular - completely and utterly powerless in every way shape and form - human. You will enter the world with no money or items of value, and will never have any significant impact on the fate or direction of the world, and will never encounter any of the characters with which you are familiar. You will probably die in a gutter at some point, but with sufficient tenacity and hard work you may end up being able to make a decent life for yourself as a mud farmer, or something equally prestigious. There are no social welfare services or safety nets. Good luck.

2: You are transported directly into the middle of modern day North Korea with no money, possessions, or clothing. You will arrive someplace secluded, where you won't be immediately seen. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

An airplanes because I can't ride a bike.

1. Would you rather have the power to control time, meaning you can go back an hour in time if need be for whatever reason (that's the cut off)

or

2. Take a trip to Japan, but you must do odd jobs to satisfy the Japanese government and immigration so that you can stay as long as you want...no visa needed.

^

You can't? :largegasp:

You should probably learn how to ride them though, they're super convenient for getting around and exercise. ^-^

Easily 1st option, ability to manipulate time has always been something I've wanted to have and this would kinda get me closer to that.

Eating the spiciest dish in the world.

or

Eating the sweetest sweet in the world.

Maybe in Japan, but not where I'm from. A car is practically a must. That aside, I have terrible balance, so I never got the hang of it. My father is the same way.

I like spicy foods, but not to that implied extent. Even though I don't like sweets much, I'd go with the second option, but I'd have my milk and insulin pen ready. lol

1. Bungee jump into the Grand Canyon

or

2. Go over Niagara Falls in a barrel?

Maybe in Japan, but not where I'm from. A car is practically a must. That aside, I have terrible balance, so I never got the hang of it. My father is the same way.

I thought that you reside in Japan. Well it's not the worst thing that could happen, bicycles are cool and all but you're not missing on that much tbh.

I like spicy foods, but not to that implied extent. Even though I don't like sweets much, I'd go with the second option, but I'd have my milk and insulin pen ready. lol

Awh, poor SS! Sorry about that. :P

I guess that I'd bungee jump since that seems to be a bit more conventional than taking a barrel ride down 57 meter waterfall. :)

They'd both be terrifying tbh.

Love and get rejected.

Or

Be loved but reject someone for a stupid reason.

So I need to chose between Japan and Virginia???

Japan then! :D

You didn't answer mine and I thought it was really clever so I'm just gonna repeat that one. :D

Love and get rejected.

Or

I didn't give a choice, that's why I didn't answer it. I was answering the first question.

Between answering with choices and without them I chose answering without them.

Well why didn't you, it's not that hard. :)

Sure my question is super hard and all but that's what the game's about. ;)

Love and get rejected.

Or

oh well I guess the second... because I'm a bad person who'd rather hurt someone than hurt herself (honestly tho, I don't think I can love anyone more than my dog :P )

would you rather be a really good looking talented and smart individual whose work won't get appreciated until after their death

or

be utterly stupid and ugly but have lotsa money?

Since I already represent choice number 1 guess I'll go for number 2 to spice up things a bit. :P

nah u just want dem moneyz

ok this is a hard one... but i'd choose the first one... i can live without anime but not without music ;-;

you get to make your gretest dream come true but die within the year

or

you live to 100+ but never do any of the things you want

• Like 1

Never go to Youtube again. I don't tend to watch much there, and generally prefer to spend my time reading rather than watching videos, anyway.

I have been ninja'd.

I'd rather have one year of glory than have seventy-plus years of dull drab nonsense. Fairly easy pick, in my opinion.

Would you rather spend the next week working at McDonalds full-time, or spend the next week stuck in a room, being forced to watch the Naruto anime non-stop, 24/7, for one week.

(I confess that I'd probably pick McDonalds)

• Agree 1

High-five,

Although it'd be more like I'd touch one of it's paws briefly and run away.

Kirry or Davis?

Davis (since I have known him longer. Sorry big sis ;) )

Cat

Or

Dog?

Edited by Guest

That's tough given that I like both and have had both at the same time...but today I'll say dog.

Disney World

or

Disney Land