Thoughts on Re:Zero (Spoilers)

SAO LILDOOP

59e2177c13aa7_Ram-28re-zero29-Re-Zero-Kara-Hajimeru-Isekai-Seikatsu-Anime-Rem-28re-zero29-3245356.thumb.png.d8e66d5fadf78bbc7486ff4a7438f918.png

Hey, I have watched the entire Re:Zero season and am eagerly awaiting part 2, but there are some things I am worried about and some issues I have with this anime..

My worries:

1: Will Ram get a lot of time in season 2? She barely has any time in season 1 and you don't get to know much about or connect to her character at all; So am really hoping she will be developed in season 2.

2: With Rem being in a coma now, she will probably stay that way for the entire next season until maybe the end. When you listen to the creator in interviews he seems to want to mainly or even only focus on Subaru and Emilia/Satella this whole next season. I am very worried about his, because if he decides to only focus on them and not focus on either Rem or Ram, the show may lose fans and die.

3: Subaru is not a likeable main character. I kind of hate Subaru, especially since he denied Rem after her confession of love to him. He is a major screwup throughout the whole show as well. I don't see season 2 doing well when he is probably the most hated character from this show just ask anyone, he has like no fans; Almost all the other characters are more likeable than him.

Main concern: Season 2 will suck because it will only focus on the disliked main character and make all its fans mad.

My wishes:

1: I am mad Rem is in a coma but this is the perfect opportunity for the creator to really show us more of Ram and her story and personality; I hope this is what happens. Ram is my second favorite character just behind Rem and if they only ever develop Rem I will be mad.

2: Felt is one of my favorite characters in this entire show; I feel like they could do a lot with her next season ad I hope we get to see her develop more next time.

3: Roswaal Mathers. I want him to be used more, he is such a cool character and I feel like he should do more in the show, at least give him a solo episode sometime in season 2.

4: Play up Emilia and Subaru's relationship but do it quickly and don't focus too much on them.

5: Don't waste Emila's character on the relationship; I don't just wanna see a love story, i want to see more of Emilia's actual character.

6: Crusch-sama gets a ton more time. Idk what she would do, but i absolutely love her. <3

Main wishes: We get more backstory on everyone and keep all the side characters in and develop them so we can love them more.

So, do you guys and gal's agree with me? What are your wishes for season 2 of Re:Zero?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic