Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk

Wodahs

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH

just watched Tower of Druaga's first episode of season 1 !

59e21740875cb_isLrcbPH2lo9Gof95TP0hOucstl-k6O-8rK3eCGYdR2zYheight328.jpg.f4bf9b095ebe4d5000a0e7c7bce85a33.jpg

and well !!!

it definitely wasn't what I was expecting at all

ok lets start buy ... how

I got a little nostalgic yesterday and decided to watch SAO again and with just unde 4 hrs sleep ive done all from start to finish bar 3 eps of the final ark and got side tracked with a thread here about mmorpg games and well I was doing a search on vr mmo games and got a link to 10 anime like SAO so I looked and saw this and so on so now that dribble is out of the way

Tower of Druaga's first episode

well yep watched it and they managed to put in in the first episode every lame brain stupid arse over the top sarcastic take the p!$$ joke that's out there for rpg games and put it in here

and yes it was worth the watch and funny

even if you weren't to watch the 2 seasons consisting of 24 eps all up (and so far I haven't , ive only watched 1 ) the first ep is worth it (i recon) for the sh!t$ n giggles stupidity , so check it out

mention this and get 1 free nothing useable nowhere any time !

• 2 months later...

ok so early this week ive finished both seasons of this

season 1 :- The Aegis of Uruk

season 2 :- The Sword of Uruk

1703.jpg.dfce4e9db810fdf372b8ac31ba00242c.jpg

after watching I ep for some reason I got side tracked on other anime but then about a week to two ago I came back and watched the rest yes its another dungeon fantasy boy meets girl in group type thing but had its amusing times and kind of (well to me anyways) is simular to KonoSuba

• Geano locked this topic