Trinity Seven

Wodahs

after answering a post from "any anime similar to Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins)"

I stumbled upon Trinity Seven as being suggested simular in nature

981211045a13bf64782730e577d399cd1412621473_full.thumb.jpg.a6320fd105c0920aaaa21f71de88f550.jpg

ok so ive watched the first ep of Trinity Seven as recommended in a list links as being simular (so far again not seeing it but similarity's are there) that I found

so far is has a tinge of Demon King Daimao about it and seems to be heading in the direction of a harem type anime and (be warned) ecchi , seems a good anime recon ill enjoy it my self as it seems to have a bit of hummer and stupidity as well , cant say to much with out going towards spoiler mode but all the characters seem to posses different ability's becoming a group to achieve a goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M9YMh3eDp0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho86-VRy8l0

Edited by Guest

after answering a post from "any anime similar to Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins)"

I stumbled upon Trinity Seven as being suggested simular in nature

[ATTACH=full]29969[/ATTACH]

ok so ive watched the first ep of Trinity Seven as recommended in a list links as being simular (so far again not seeing it but similarity's are there) that I found

so far is has a tinge of Demon King Daimao about it and seems to be heading in the direction of a harem type anime , seems a good anime recon ill enjoy it my self as it seems to have a bit of hummer as well , cant say to much with out going towards spoiler mode but all the characters seem to posses different ability's becoming a group to achieve a goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M9YMh3eDp0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho86-VRy8l0

I have not seen this yet, but it looks interesting to me. :3 I am going to give it a try, me thinks~

• Like 1

well al I can say after watching the second ep is don't give up on it after the first ep as things (to me) got in to it deeper fast

and started to have signs as to how the seven deadly sins are simular [spoiler=how the seven deadly sins are become relevant] as the Trinity Seven are the seven deadly sins in their powers

and by the end of ep 7 is starting to fall in line with the seven deadly sin type format (to me)

*EDIT*

well 13 hrs latter and well I liked it

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Wodahs , this caught my eye... supernatural, fantasy and action! And the character designs look pretty cool. I noticed though it also is an ecchi and harem. :P

I don't mind ecchi and harem as long as the main character is decent. So my only question - is the main character decent? xD As in, does he seem competent and doesn't melt in embarrassment around the female characters?

Not a deal-breaker if he does but that trait is getting a little tiring and overdone from all the other ecchi harems out there.

• Like 1

Hi @Optic I wouldn't say he melts and on the main he is fighting his fight for the off fancy he can return his girlfriend from the void so he's not overly concerned with the girl's on the main and half his harem are most the time trying to kill him

even tho he's doing what he can on the main he him self has no powers but this develops

Edited by Guest

So, last night I began streaming this with @KaiTellsTheTruth @Davis and @Cirkadian ....

I can not honestly give an overall rating just yet, as I have not finished the series yet, however, I will give some honest opinions on how I like it so far-

For an ecchi, I think it is decent so far. The humor is definitely there, as I laughed quite a few times already. However, I wish it was a tad more serious so it could play more into the plot. Artwork and animation are good quality so far. For a harem anime, I like the group of characters even if there's a lack of character development. My favorite character is obviously the male MC. I can say for certainty that I highly enjoy his character. He is confident, cocky and blunt. All traits I enjoy for the MC in a harem. Another downside to this anime is that it is progressing at a really strange pace- while I believe it is only 12 episodes, it still feels rushed, even for that. After episode 1-2, things were happening and progressing that I felt should be happening more towards episode 5-7 at least.

Overall, it's appealing. I am going to finish it soon. ^_^

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic