Truth or Dare!!

AniMeFReaK

This is just like the typical Truth or Dare game. I'm gonna ask like this "Dear --, Truth or Dare?" And if you reply "Truth!" I ask you a question which you have to answer truly. And if it's dare, I tell you to do something and you'll have to do it. Here's an example:

-Truth or Dare, --?

-Dare!

-I dare you to say "I love you" to Levi!

So if Levi was really here, you'd go to one of his threads and say, "I love you, Levi." (which I will never allow cause he's MY HUSBANDO!!) Then you'll give me the thread's name and I'll go check it.

So...3...2...1...

LET'S GO OTAKUS!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif.7e70ea8aa0b9398f46bde24419a762bc.gif

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
Who's your AF or anime crush?

Hmm... Rias Gremory from highschool DXD.

lol

Nah, It's Momo Adachi from Peach Girl. I don't crush on anime characters if i can't relate to them. I kinda need to be able to take an anime seriously in order to like the characters, too. I totally prefer more serious anime.

Am i up next? Asking a person "truth or dare", that is.

Hmm... Rias Gremory from highschool DXD.

lol

Nah, It's Momo Adachi from Peach Girl. I don't crush on anime characters if i can't relate to them. I kinda need to be able to take an anime seriously in order to like the characters, too. I totally prefer more serious anime.

Am i up next? Asking a person "truth or dare", that is.

Phew! I'm relived that it wasn't Rias! I just hate Highschool DxD (no offense if you like the anime tho)!!

Phew! I'm relived that it wasn't Rias! I just hate Highschool DxD (no offense if you like the anime tho)!!

None taken!. :P

If the show would've been pure boobage without any story or characters, I wouldn't watch it at all. But some of the characters are kinda cool.

Um...dare? I've always been brave and stubborn in my class and I don't wanna break my record.

Take your favorite band, download a picture of them from google. You'll use that as your signature for 24 hours.

nah, that'd be too easy

you said you have a record to keep right?

Rias Gremory picture, signature. 24 hours.

thank me later ;)

Edited by Guest

Sure but I'm not going to go easy on you.

Are you straight, Bi or Gay?

Aww come on..

Anyway, i had some thoughts about being bi a year ago, but that was all just insecurities.. Yeah, this isn't exactly something I'd bring up while sitting round a campfire or something haha :/ I'm straight.