Trying to figure out the names of 2 anime

Ok, so I watched a few anime and I think they were on Netflix. They may have been on Hulu but I cant think of the name of a few of them and I'm trying to download some of them. In one, the main guy, his power is the ability to removes girls clothes just by focusing on the thought. I loved the animation and the story line was pretty good but I never got to finish it. The other one, the main girl is supposed to marry some demon or something from another house or something like that, anyway theres this big battle on top of the school, the girls team loses, and the guy who fell in love with her has this special demon or something in him and gives himself to the being in order to fight the guy that the girl has to marry, he wins, saves the girl, and they ride off on (a dragon? maybe... i dont remember too well) some sort of magic being. i dont remember. this was all the biginning of last year that I watched them.

• Like 1

The first anime is called HighSchool DxD, and the character is called Isse. I am not quite sure about the second anime. HighSchool DxD was okay on all the season, but it just contained too much nudity.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I should make a thread where I help people find anime they can't remember I have seen over 1000-200 anime and probably a vary good anime researcher...

I knew the anime right away too.... :(

I should make a thread where I help people find anime they can't remember I have seen over 1000-200 anime and probably a vary good anime researcher...

I knew the anime right away too.... :(

Lol I know what you mean. I feel the same.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• Geano locked this topic