Trying to remember an anime

Afaese15

Question

I am trying to find an anime I watched early last year (2016). I can't remember much about it except it ended with a female character fighting her brother in a sword fight of some sort after finding out that he was part of some horrible scheme and ended up chopping his leg and arm (I believe) off. After that, she refused to help him and revealed that she was a little crazy. Her other brothers also played a part of this evil plot. The main character was left pondering on her mental stability. I also think the main character was looked down on by her family or something like that. It was only one season I believe.

Any help with this or suggestions of other animes would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 answers to this question

I can't say I know what anime that is, but I can suggest a way you might be able to find out. Ever heard of Misty Cornexia? He's someone on YouTube who has made several videos about guessing an anime, and it's entirely possible that the anime you're referring to was on his videos. He has 12 of those videos so try then out and see if one of them is maybe what you're looking for. Also, if the anime was from 2016, you can look up a list with google about the anime that came out that year. If it's not from that year, keep looking for the anime in previous years and eventually you might at least see a picture of the characters that will help you identify it. Myanimelist will have every anime of the year by seasons with a picture from it that might make it easy to find.

• Like 1

I can't say I know what anime that is, but I can suggest a way you might be able to find out. Ever heard of Misty Cornexia? He's someone on YouTube who has made several videos about guessing an anime, and it's entirely possible that the anime you're referring to was on his videos. He has 12 of those videos so try then out and see if one of them is maybe what you're looking for. Also, if the anime was from 2016, you can look up a list with google about the anime that came out that year. If it's not from that year, keep looking for the anime in previous years and eventually you might at least see a picture of the characters that will help you identify it. Myanimelist will have every anime of the year by seasons with a picture from it that might make it easy to find.

Thank you for your advice. I'll definitely check out the YouTube page.