TV or computer?

AnimeThief

• 3 weeks later...

Given that I'm over here and don't have cable television and stuff, I use my tablet or computer to watch stuff. This goes for everything. My computer isn't the best in the world and doesn't have good audio. It sounds distorted after a while, unless you use earphones.

What I do, whenever the TV isn't occupied or my roommate isn't in the living room using it, I connect my tablet to the TV via an HDMI cable and watch stuff through it.

My significant other and I both have our PCs permanently wired up to our television, so when we want to throw an anime or movie on (or just use the sound system) all we have to do is turn it on.

Before I was living out on my own though, I had to make due with just a PC monitor and my headphones, which just wasn't as much fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't watched anime on TV for years now that I think about it. That's probably mostly down to the fact that the TV is in the place where it's most likely to echo, and there's a bedroom right across a thin wall that has someone sleeping in it right about the time I would probably attempt it. It's not really an option for me, even if I wanted it to be.

Once I started using dual monitor setups, I knew there was no going back. ^^

Both.

I have dual monitors so I can watch and surf, and an HDMI cable for the media system.

haha yeah you dual monitors are life xD

could never go back to one ^_^

Hmm dual monitors , don't think my wall is big enough for dual projectors but my card supports it

and I can split the screen up already to do more when I'm doing that kinda thing

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic