Twin Star Exorcists - General Discussion

Aren

I personally think that, twin star exorcist is a great story. At first it shows a young boy tormented by his friends death and this boy is blessed with great potential . The beginning where they show his rise to power is amazing even tough there are HUGE unrealistic power gaps that contradict with the story and I'm not sugar coating sh#t. This anime is good but the latest episodes have just been plain. Recaps and sour plots mainly used to quickly throw in the side characters they been ignoring for the last 30 something episodes. But overall I hope they can wrap it up nicely.

TSE_1-1024x691.thumb.jpg.a2af27c4ea39c56729f3056a7cf1662c.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

[CHARGE=]Have been watching this since release (Twin Star Exorcists) and have been formally surprised. I am really happy with how it has developed since Spring last year. In the most recent EP 38 is where we actually started getting somewhere.

Anyone here also watch 双星の陰陽師?[/CHARGE]

Hello @Kohe, I've merged your post here as @Aren had already started a Twin Star Exorcists thread.

I did notice this series during the Spring 2016 season but watched Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress instead for my fantasy fix. ;)

So this series is still going? Looks like a 50 episode one - would you recommend? I've heard it's a little repetitive hence why I've shied from this series at the moment..

• Like 1

Hello @Kohe, I've merged your post here as @Aren had already started a Twin Star Exorcists thread.

I did notice this series during the Spring 2016 season but watched Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress instead for my fantasy fix. ;)

So this series is still going? Looks like a 50 episode one - would you recommend? I've heard it's a little repetitive hence why I've shied from this series at the moment..

I enjoy it, plus it is something to fill up some of my free time. The story is also quite cool. Compared to mainstream animes that people watch, this is much better

I thought it was a 24 episode one the first time it aired, never thought it would still be airing until now.

I read some chapters in the manga and watched some episodes, but I haven't kept up with it so I can't really say anything about it. hoho

I MIGHT try to watch it sooner or later, we'll see.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic