Upcoming Anime of Spring 2017

Creator

'You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.'

Spring is coming...so as some awesome anime.....

Are you guys excited?!!...

Upcoming spring anime :

Atom: The Beginning;

Berserk (2017);

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season;

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations;

Eromanga-sensei;

Fukumenkei Noise;

Sakurada Reset;

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul;

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2;

....and many more.....

Which one do you think...will be the most awesome!!!!

• Agree 1

yer I don't know bout you, but even tho for now ill still keep watching but Hand Shakers is becoming wash rinse repeat to me and one or two of the others are seeming to fall into this boredom scenario to me so I'm hoping there might be some better ones in the spring anime release

Edited by Guest

yer I don't know bout you, but even tho for now ill still keep watching but Hand Shakers is becoming wash rinse repeat to me and one or two of the others are seeming to fall into this boredom scenario to me so I'm hoping there might be some better ones in the spring anime release

I'm not surprised. The only thing that even slightly interested me in Hand Shakers was the animation and camera angles and the dynamic backgrounds.

But the visual aspects aren't really enough to keep me watching it

• Like 1

There are a couple of anime here that I want to give a shot, but I also need to go back and watch previous seasons for two of them first, which means I need to get on that. Perhaps I'mm marathon them both tomorrow since I'm still waiting for a game release.

Eromanga-Sensei. Hands down. (Straight face)

I mean, it has been my favourite light novel since before the anime was announced. Eromanga-Sensei getting an anime is like a dream come true... I know I'm super biased, but yeah. Eromanga-Sensei all the way. <3

This is the most excited I have been for anime ever! I am so hyped to see attack on titan season 2! Ordinal scale is seposed to come out in spring if im not mistaken, im most excited for that! :D

• Friendly 1

• Geano locked this topic