*Waves and smiles* ^_^

KimmyKins83

Hello there everyone! It's really nice to be here and to meet you all! :)

My name is Kimberley (aka Kimmy) and I'm 32 years old (33 next week on the 19th which is my birthday, YAAAAAY!!!) from West London, England in the UK :)

I'm a happily engaged to be married stay-at-home house fiancée with no children and I live with my fiancé...I'm currently unemployed due to pretty harsh personal reasons, but I choose to never let it get me down on a daily basis as much as is humanly possible :)

I have been a huge fan of both anime and manga now ever since I was 18 years old, and every year since then it's just gotten all the more hardcore and passionate! :)

I really must say that this forum is absolutely superb! One of the very best online anime forums I have ever had the pleasure of coming across or joining! The layout is simply fantastic! There's just so much to do and see! And so many amazing extra fun features and additions! :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Welcome to the forum Kimmy-san ^_^

I have been a huge fan of both anime and manga now ever since I was 18 years old, and every year since then it's just gotten all the more hardcore and passionate! :)

Wow, you've been watching anime for a long time... I want to be that kind of person, too :D

• Friendly 1

Welcome to the forum Kimmy-san ^_^

Wow, you've been watching anime for a long time... I want to be that kind of person, too :D

I sure have indeed hun, and then some! :)

First started out at the very age that you are now! ;)

Many thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Edited by Guest

Hello Kimmy, welcome to Anime Forums. :)

My name is Kimberley (aka Kimmy) and I'm 32 years old (33 next week on the 19th which is my birthday, YAAAAAY!!!) from West London, England in the UK :)

Oooh, we have another person from the UK. :angel:

I visited London a few years ago, for a week doing tourist things. Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Eye... I also liked how a lot of the historical museums were free to enter. I also checked out the observatory in Greenwich. Good fun. :)

I have been a huge fan of both anime and manga now ever since I was 18 years old

Awesome. Maybe you could share some recommendations of some of your favourites sometime? ;)

I really must say that this forum is absolutely superb! One of the very best online anime forums I have ever had the pleasure of coming across or joining! The layout is simply fantastic! There's just so much to do and see! And so many amazing extra fun features and additions! :)

Thank you for your very kind comments. :)

I'm open to feedback, so if you have any suggestions or requests please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll do my best to implement it if I feel it is something that will be useful for everyone.

Please, enjoy your stay!

:nepgear:

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

What are your favourite anime?

Mine are Mayo Chiko and Blue Exorcist

To be honest with you, I can't really pick just a handful, lol!!! ;):P

But I'll at least give you a top 50 for the moment!

(In no particular favourite order!) :D:)

1) XXXHolic

2) Cardcaptor Sakura

3) Shugo Chara!

4) Mirai Nikki

5) Fantasista Doll

6) Brynhildr In The Darkness

7) Flowers Of Evil

8) HaNaYaMaTa

9) Hitsugi no Chaika

10) Beyond The Boundary

11) Black Bullet

12) Tamako Market

13) Blade & Soul

14) A Certain Magical Index

15) A Certain Scientific Railgun

16) Nagi no Asukara

17) Coppelion

18) Gingitsune: Messenger Fox Of The Gods

19) Kamigami no Asobi

20) Hakkenden: Eight Dogs Of The East

21) Hiiro no Kakera

22) Is The Order A Rabbit?

23) Little Busters!

24) Noragami

25) Blue Spring Ride

26) One Week Friends

27) Elfen Lied

28) Parasyte -the maxim-

29) Puella Magi Madoka Magica

30) Kimi ni Todoke

31) Golden Time

32) Say "I Love You"

33) Wolf Girl & Black Prince

34) Wizard Barristers

35) Strawberry Marshmallow

36) World Trigger

37) Itoshi no Muco

38) Comet Lucifer

39) Wish Upon The Pleiades

40) Plastic Memories

41) GATE

42) The Asterisk War

43) Guilty Crown

44) Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon

45) Gatchaman Crowds

46) Nijiiro Days

47) Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

48) Ore Monogatari!!

49) Triage X

50) NANA

Hello Kimmy, welcome to Anime Forums. :)

Oooh, we have another person from the UK. :angel:

I visited London a few years ago, for a week doing tourist things. Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Eye... I also liked how a lot of the historical museums were free to enter. I also checked out the observatory in Greenwich. Good fun. :)

Awesome. Maybe you could share some recommendations of some of your favourites sometime? ;)

Thank you for your very kind comments. :)

I'm open to feedback, so if you have any suggestions or requests please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll do my best to implement it if I feel it is something that will be useful for everyone.

Please, enjoy your stay!

:nepgear:

I can't even begin to thank you enough for the very kind and warm welcome indeed Optic, you've really made me feel right at home already here so much :)

I've just listed my top 50 favourite anime series of all time in no particular order in Sloth_chocolate's reply back to me above, and now I have finger cramp/ache from typing them all out, lol! But I hope these are all good enough for starters for you to get an idea of what I'm into ;):D

I love it here in London, as I'm a very proud and patriotic Englander/Brit chick indeed as it is anyway.....I live more on the outskirts of Central London, and just a stone's throw from Heathrow airport and the M25 Orbital motorway in the town and London Borough of Hillingdon :)

Edited by Guest

Hello Kim-san! Welcome to AF!

I can see you made yourself at home. 150 posts since thursday!? Nicely done. (y)

I hope you continue to enjoy your stay. :)

Thank you so much! You're really too kind! :)

I intend to do just that! This place is so welcoming & very friendly! :)

• Like 1

Thank you so much! You're really too kind! :)

I intend to do just that! This place is so welcoming & very friendly! :)

I see you like The Future Diary!, I am currently watching through it with a friend, its so cool that your british!, I wish I could move to england, I love the look of all the old towns and old buildings, I would live out my days pretending to be in a period drama lol

• Like 1

Oh hell yeah, I absolutely love The Future Diary, and then some! ;) I have the complete series on Blu-ray currently winging it's way through the post to me as we speak from America, can't wait to receive it! :D:)

I often get told that it's really cool that I'm British (a very proud and patriotic Englander indeed) so it definitely must be true! I also in return think that it's really cool that you're from New Zealand, same goes for Optic from Australia! :D:)

• Like 1

Oh hell yeah, I absolutely love The Future Diary, and then some! ;) I have the complete series on Blu-ray currently winging it's way through the post to me as we speak from America, can't wait to receive it! :D:)

I often get told that it's really cool that I'm British (a very proud and patriotic Englander indeed) so it definitely must be true! I also in return think that it's really cool that you're from New Zealand, same goes for Optic from Australia! :D:)

Awesome! I would love to own the future diary!

To be honest new Zealand is highly overrated, its not nearly as cool as all the movies and government advertising want you to believe it is :/

• Like 1

I guess you have a good point there :) But the likes of the LOTR and The Hobbit movies really do make me think different otherwise in a somewhat naive way, lol! :P

Well yes, some of the scenery is nice and some of it was filmed not too far from where I live!

Its just in the populated areas its not as great as the tourism people would have you believe, but if your ignoring towns and purely focusing on the scenary in between its good, but alot of the south is so barren, it looks like a desert!, I prefer the more forrested areas and I really loved nature walks when I was younger.

Conclusion:

Its worth a visit but dont get your hopes up :P

• Like 1

Two things that has always really interested and fascinates me when it comes to the likes of being in Australia and New Zealand are the astounding time differences ahead of the UK you guys are, and in a completely different hemisphere from us too!!! It's just so amazing!!! :D:)

• 1 year later...

SURPRISE!!! I HAVE RETURNED!!! I HAVE REVIVED!!! :D

IT'S REALLY GREAT TO BE BACK POSTING HERE AGAIN!!! :D

I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!!! (THOSE WHO STILL REMEMBER ME!!!) :D

A BIG NICE AND FRIENDLY HELLO TO ALL OF THE NEW MEMBERS WHO I DON'T ALREADY KNOW OR AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH AS OF YET WHO HAVE JOINED SINCE MY LENGTHY HIATUS!!! :D

I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU FROM NOW ON!!! :D

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I don't think I've welcomed you yet Kimmy chaaaan :D Anyways, welcome to the community? It's nice to see you being active again since the forums went on another hibernation cycle again :D Or it is just me! I'll hope to see you around :D

• Like 1

I don't think I've welcomed you yet Kimmy chaaaan :D Anyways, welcome to the community? It's nice to see you being active again since the forums went on another hibernation cycle again :D Or it is just me! I'll hope to see you around :D

It's not just you. There has not been enough activity here for my liking, but things have become a bit more active again.

Anyway, welcome back Kim. We could use more active members here.

• Friendly 2