what’s your favorite anime character in Mirrai Nikki?

Discussion in 'General Anime' started by katyC, Mar 15, 2014.

?
  1. Yukiteru Amano

25.0%
  2. Yuno Gaisei

100.0%
  3. Deus Ex Machina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Muru Muru

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Aru Akise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed. Percentages reflect total voters instead of total votes.
  1. katyC

katyC Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Female
    Student
    Sebastian, FL
    Ratings:
    +95 / 7
    Credits:
    Sshhhh~~~Yuno is here….. mirai_nikki_0131.jpg
    Although many people thinks that Yuno is too bloody and twisted, but eh…..I actually enjoy watching Yuno killing other people…=.=

What kind of twisted creepy person am I…….

But what’s your favorite anime character in Mirrai Nikki?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Caroline

Caroline Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Female
    Ratings:
    +86 / 15
    Credits:
    Yuno is my favourite too. :) I don't know... I just like how she tries to protect Yukki, she's cute and she has some good moments. I even have a Yuno cosplay and wig as well.

3. katyC

katyC Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Female
    Student
    Sebastian, FL
    Ratings:
    +95 / 7
    Credits:
    Yeah, and I actually cried while watching Mirrai Nikki. Awhhh...I gets emotional very easily. Yuno's adopt parents are so mean, but her stepmother protected her in the third universe. And how Yuno protect Yuki is so heart touching.

(I'm the kind of person who laugh at jokes that's not even funny and cried while reading books or watching movie.)

4. Caroline

Caroline Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Female
    Ratings:
    +86 / 15
    Credits:
    I am the same as you in that aspect. I am always laughing at jokes that are not funny and then crying while reading books or watching movies. It's pretty awkward reading a book in front of someone since I do cry when its sad! Yes, I also cried while watching Mirai Nikki as well. What was your favourite episode? I don't know why but I really liked those episodes where Yuno acted a bit more normal-ish in front of Yuki. I really loved that wedding expo episode since I am a true romantic! I want to go to one of those expos one day, they look like so much fun!

5. NightDancer

NightDancer Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Female
    Crazy Cat Lady
    The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +90 / 14
    Credits:
    Minene Uryuu! =D I love her purple appearance but it sucks that she loses her eye-sight. Her first appearance, she mellows out and is really a tough woman with a hidden touch of vulnerability to her. She does have a friendly side to her, having an attachment to small children and keeps a family of chipmunks with her for a time =)

6. katyC

katyC Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Female
    Student
    Sebastian, FL
    Ratings:
    +95 / 7
    Credits:
    like the Ova"Dēta Ikō", where all the characters have a happy ending. Tsumiki_Acchi_Kocchi_-_02_8bit1280x720E5DA8436.mkv_snapshot_21.05_2012.04.14_20.03.55.jpg

7. Optic

Optic Senpai-
    Founder

Dec 10, 2012
    Male
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,278 / 32
    Credits:
    I haven't seen Mirrai Nikki... what's the basic storyline about? :)

8. katyC

katyC Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Female
    Student
    Sebastian, FL
    Ratings:
    +95 / 7
    Credits:
    Mirrai Nikki A.K.A Future Diary

Deus Ex Machina, the God of Time and Space, give Yuki a special diary, Strangely, Yuki's new diary has entries in it spanning the next 90 days—entries about the future that come unnervingly true. Deus, then forces Yuki to participate in a battle royale with twelve other people, each of whom also has a diary that can predict the future in some unique way. And the contestants must try to find and kill all the other contestants before the world ends on Day 90, and only the last one standing can prevent the Apocalypse and become the new God of Time and Space.

This is the simple explanation story plot, the anime also have some the third and second universe things and the part that Yuno is the real goddess of time and space and the some sub-storylines .

9. chiefyamaki

chiefyamaki Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Malaysia
    Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Credits:
    I demand the option to vote for other characters. :3

Amano Yukiteru reminds me of Itou Makoto of School Days, somewhat indecisive and spineless. :\

I like Uryuu Minene, Kurusu Keigo btw.

10. Caroline

Caroline Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Female
    Ratings:
    +86 / 15
    Credits:
    Kind of off topic but I HATED School Days. I had never watched an anime in my life that made me that MAD. I could never rewatch that anime. I think its bad to put Yuki in the same category as a character from School Days ...

11. chiefyamaki

chiefyamaki Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Malaysia
    Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Credits:
    Hahaha okay, Mirai Nikki wasn't a harem series like what School Days was, but you can see the eerie similarity in that both series have a bloody yandere as one of the main characters, lol

12. animelovaku16

animelovaku16 Member

May 17, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Credits:
    Yuno is love, yuno is life, she is so amazing, I would have her be my waifu but, I can't.

13. animelovaku16

animelovaku16 Member

May 17, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Credits:
    imgres.jpg
    LOOK AT THAT!!!
    <3