What are your expectations in Boruto?

Mazino

Naruto has been one of the first animes which was following me during my childhood hence i would like to discuss with you about Naruto's son known as Boruto and for your information, yeah there has already been an Anime released.

What do you expect from Boruto? Anything you would like to see in Boruto which you were missing in Naruto?

Do you see any similarities between Naruto and Boruto or is there a noticeable difference?

Feel free to ask questions as well which employ you so we can discuss it together :)

I have not yet watched any of the boruto episodes but I can't expect a lot of super power full attacks hidden powers anymore with boruto and boruto shipping and all the movies they kind of got all that out so I am expecting a lot of story and character development in a long spand of episodes. Now there isn't gonna be super dangerous enemy's but the ones that will pop up have to be something to threaten the village in order to get some intense action unless it's gonna be a show with more story.

So that's my opinion...

My only expectation for Boruto as a series right now, is that it doesn't end up a carbon copy of Naruto. Naruto ran for over 15 years, I don't want to spend anymore time on a similar plot in the same series with a different main character.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
My only expectation for Boruto as a series right now, is that it doesn't end up a carbon copy of Naruto. Naruto ran for over 15 years, I don't want to spend anymore time on a similar plot in the same series with a different main character.

I agree with this completely. :/

I have similar fears for the series. I have considered watching this, but I have been putting it on the back burner because I'm honestly afraid I will commit and be disappointed. When it was first announced, I was like "stupid." I wont lie... But one of my coworkers has been discussing it on our weekly anime rants. The thing is, so much has already happened between the original series and all the movies. So I don't want it to end up basically being the same thing over again. This is always my fear with long term shounen series. I'm going to give it a fair shot though.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to jump in and say i was never really a fan of naruto. But i jumped in and gave Boruto a chance and i actually really enjoyed it. Now I've slowly started to give Naruto another chance and it's not so bad. I've also been playing the videos games.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I just want to jump in and say i was never really a fan of naruto. But i jumped in and gave Boruto a chance and i actually really enjoyed it. Now I've slowly started to give Naruto another chance and it's not so bad. I've also been playing the videos games.

Naruto has it's moments just like any long going anime, but you should catch up on it as I feel Boruto would be best enjoyed if you watch Naruto first. :)

I think I'm going to cave and start Boruto this weekend.

• Geano locked this topic