What do you use to stream Anime?

LadyHLP

Crunchyroll, for the most part. It manages to cover most of the bases or me, with the remainder being filled in with good, old fashioned downloads.

I've watched a couple shows on Netflix and/or Hulu as well, but I more or less never actually go to those places looking for anime.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Lately I've been using Yahoo View. The intruding commercials get a bit irritating (since I never like ads) but besides that it's good for watching anime I think. You don't even have to have an account, as far as I know. Thanks for the question. ^_^

• Like 1

I used to use a site called Anilinkz, because I was lead to believe that it was legitimate. Turns out that's not entirely true, and rarely it will have ads in front of it that even ad blocker doesn't stop that can be a virus. These days, I tend to use Crunchyroll.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Right now Funimation because most dubbed dis on there but I am switching to Crunchyroll because more subbed anime is on there and ill be watching a lot of subbed this year...

Crunchyroll, tbh - it was the first place I ever watched anime and I have a soft spot for it.

Every once in a while, I'll use Hulu. I have never actually used kissanime, though.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Animefreak, the first place I discovered anime, started out with one piece and dragon ball z, it's still a quality site. Animeultima my old fave is shit now, It has a nice layout, it's a shame. From what I remember Crunchyroll makes you wait a week to view new episodes unless you pay, I don't have that sort of patience, also I'm cheap.

I pay an annual subscription for Crunchyroll Premium, though unfortunately British Crunchyroll is significantly less impressive than American Crunchyroll.

As a result of this, whatever isn't available on there I'll go and dig up on The Pirate Bay.

Still, it's better than only torrenting, which I used to do before I read enough about the wages and working conditions of Japanese animators and decided I'd try to contribute something after all :P

I mostly use FUNimation and Crunchyroll, as they cover most of what I want, but I prefer seeing things dubbed anyway.

Many of the other sites have annoying pop ups or have unfriendly interfaces.

I have been using Hulu too, but hate how most content is subbed.

• Like 1

I mostly use FUNimation and Crunchyroll, as they cover most of what I want, but I prefer seeing things dubbed anyway.

Many of the other sites have annoying pop ups or have unfriendly interfaces.

I have been using Hulu too, but hate how most content is subbed.

I use Funimation and Crunchyroll too.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic