What does everyone think of Destiny 2 so far?

XxSenpapiXx

Ive been watching the little gameplay and trailers to come out and i think its ganna be way better then the first one. Im hoping they add more raids and more freedom when it comes to being able to trade or buy with other players. maybe even more freedom in which kind of character you want to build.

Honestly, I don't trust it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a similar tactic was used in order to try and get people to pay a whole bunch more money, even beyond a season pass or the collectors edition of the game, to get all the content. By what may be no fault of Bungie's, the way content was done for the first one, has me far too concerned about what could happen with the second, especially since that poorly done model made the game enough of a success to warrant a sequel. I'd like it to be good, but I wouldn't want to touch it until "Year Two" content starts coming out, so that I won't get burned by a game that cares more about it's profit, than it's fan base.

Honestly, I don't trust it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a similar tactic was used in order to try and get people to pay a whole bunch more money, even beyond a season pass or the collectors edition of the game, to get all the content. By what may be no fault of Bungie's, the way content was done for the first one, has me far too concerned about what could happen with the second, especially since that poorly done model made the game enough of a success to warrant a sequel. I'd like it to be good, but I wouldn't want to touch it until "Year Two" content starts coming out, so that I won't get burned by a game that cares more about it's profit, than it's fan base.

i was thinking the same thing when it came to DLC..the only way to get that answer is for the game to come out. i pretty sure that they learned from there past fuck ups and did it differently....hopefully