What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

I'm playing Touhoumon, which is a hacked version of pokemon firered, that includes custom maps to represent the world of Gensokyo (the world touhou takes place in). There are some weird graphical glitches on the map sprites, but overall, it is a pretty fun game. Probably funner than normal pokemon :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

On current gen (ps4)

Dragon Age Inquisition

LittleBigPlanet 3

Final Fantasy 14

Shadow of Mordor

Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions

Destiny

Dust An Elysian Tale

The Unfinished Swan

on last gen (Ps3)

Sonic Generations

Assassins Creed 3

Okami HD

On last Gen (360)

The Witcher 2

Ilomilo

Tales of Vesperia

Just started Cho Dengeki Stryker that I got half off on the steam sale recently. So far, its a bit above average, but I really like the setup, and look forward to how the rest of the characters pan into the story.

Went back to playing Pokemon Omega Ruby. While I do like the remake, its not nearly as challenging as the original. Although, that does make it more relaxing to play, so I can't really complain.

Yeah, I hear that it's a lot easier than the original and that exp share gives exp to everyone in your party

I'm playing a few different games, atm:

- Black Rock Shooter (the PSP game)

- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 HD collections

- Valkyria Chronicles

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva f 2nd

I haven't touched Valkyria Chronicles in like a month, but I intend to finish the last two or three chapters eventually, x.x

I'm playing a few different games, atm:

- Black Rock Shooter (the PSP game)

- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 HD collections

- Valkyria Chronicles

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva f 2nd

I haven't touched Valkyria Chronicles in like a month, but I intend to finish the last two or three chapters eventually, x.x

I need to play the black rock shooter game, I have the game but I don't have a PSP ;-;

Playing Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. Its a good game (it better be as I have 270 hours of my life invested into it :P), but is only really fun playing multiplayer with people I know, and unfortunately they don't want to play anymore. Kinda a long shot, but any chance of someone here that plays SoaSE?

Smash Bros for Wii U.

Man, I envy you. I wish I could afford a Wii U.

As for me, I've been trying to get back to playing Symphonic Rain lately, hoping I can finish it this time. I've also been playing a little Euro Truck Simulator 2 on the side.