What has Naruto taught you?

Mazino

It taught me that the Naruto video games are as addictive as illegal narcotics

and just as spicy to the tongue.

And my brother told me to stop playing a Naruto game once, cause I was too 'into it' he told me... meh

• Informative 1

that it's fun to be a doormat to everyone (letting people walk all over you)

and, if you whine long enough, you'll get eventually what you want (in sakura's case)

• Like 1

As some of you may know, naruto has ended and even though i'm a bit late, i would like to create this thread in order to know your thoughts about what you learned from Naruto or what you liked at most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mbs-Q8LU-I

The show has taught me no matter what your background is, you can still gain friends and accomplish your ambitions. For me, the fight between Naruto and Gara has to be one of my favorite moments so far. Also, the video is brilliant.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

It taught me that long running shonen anime really aren't my thing. Not even trying to be snarky - I liked it decently enough when the manga was brand-spankin'-new, but the further on I read, the less I enjoyed.

• Like 3

Naruto taught me to BELIEVE IT! But in all seriousness, I grew up with this anime and so did it's characters, honestly I find it kind of refreshing that he also has a kid, maybe im self inserting here, but at my age im sort of there with him.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Naruto taught me to BELIEVE IT! But in all seriousness, I grew up with this anime and so did it's characters, honestly I find it kind of refreshing that he also has a kid, maybe im self inserting here, but at my age im sort of there with him.

Totally there with you. Naruto had countless flaws, but just because of the timing it's so near and dear. And overall it wasn't terrible, so that helped a lot lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Naruto taught me a lot since it was one of the series I grew up with since was one of the longer shounen series I invested in...

- Life is not as black and white as we think it is. (I've discussed this in another thread-) Sometimes we have to make decisions that are neither good nor bad. That sometimes we just have to do what we have to do in order to survive and overcome.

- Adversity.

- Friendship

- That confidence really is key. Believing in oneself.

- Patience (seriously. one of the longest series I've ever followed.)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every villain is forgiven even if they've killed a lot of people.

Ladies don't mind it if their husband is a little stabby.

Stalking someone for years actually works.

Sacrifices can be easily forgotten. #Hinata :D

• 1 month later...

Honestly, Naruto had a big impact on my life and it still does. I started watching when I was in sixth grade, basically the same age he was when the anime started. Naruto was so troubled and alone yet he wanted to prove himself to others to be recognized. As he set his goal and worked his butt off to achieve it, he met so many amazing and supportive friends and his goal wasn't to just be recognized but to always protect and fight those near and dear to him. It always picks me up when I'm down and has so many feeeels ahhhh. The nostalgia punches me in the face. And the characters and their development is so freakin good. It really taught me to persevere, always have my goal in mind, and to not be afraid to change, especially for the better. People come and go in your life, some may have little impact in your life and some might even change your life, but always stay true to who you are and never give up. Naruto will always be my #1 anime for so many reasons that I could just go on and on about. It's crazy to reflect and realize how much it's impacted me. And I mean, Kakashi will always be #1 husbando. :crazy: It's sad to see this anime come to an end but at the same time it means new beginnings. And I'll always be thankful for how it's effected me. <3

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna get all sentimental here but Naruto was the first anime I've ever watched (I believe I was six then) and I fell in love with the characters so, so much. Tbh, after watching Naruto, I've always had the mindset that no other anime could ever beat it (for me, at least) and I made the decision right then that I won't watch other animes. 11 years later, I decided it was time to try watching other animes (because why not) and I realized that even though Naruto will always have my heart, there are other great animes out there that I could also begin to love and that's okay. It doesn't mean I'm turning my back on Naruto just because I'm beginning to love other animes, you know? But anyways, my point is Naruto had such a huge effect on me as a child that I couldn't see myself watching other animes and I'm forever grateful for having stumbled upon Naruto. Throughout my years watching this anime, I've smiled, laughed, cried, get upset, etc. and I wouldn't have it any other way because I've learned so much and Naruto is THE anime for me and it's something I will never forget.

Thank you so much for creating this thread and for letting me express my never-ending love for Naruto!! :')

Edited by Guest
  • Winner 1

• Geano locked this topic