What instrument do you guys play? And for how long?

Arkano

I played the piano ukulele and flute but I haven't tried to play them for awhile so I feel like I would just be trash I played them for about 2 years.

I played the tuba for one year, french horn for another, and I just started working on the piano casually. Let me just go ahead and say that playing an instrument is an absolute PAIN. Once you learn to play a couple of your favorite jams, though, it's very satisfying. ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've started trying to learn how to play the guitar but I'm not very good yet ... I would love to learn how to play the piano and violin though, I find their music to be beautiful.

I have no talent for instruments of any kind whatsoever. The combination of partial paralysis in my hands and the CP in my head making it harder to interact with multiple objects at once took care of that right quick. That said, I am actually a pretty good singer, and as I'm concerned, that counts for enough to make a post here at least.

• Like 1

My mum enrolled me and my brother on a Piano School. If I remember correctly I studied Piano for about three years and been on Piano recitals two times within that three years. I started when I was in third grade. As for the guitar, I learned to play it when I was in sixth grade and figured out for myself that I can olay but won't really excel on it :P I also learned the flute when I was in seventh grade in school.

I sing too, I am a member of our Church's choir and I have a band together with my friends ;) I've started joining singing contests just last year as well :D