What is the best anime quote you have ever read?

scarlet reaper

I like to take life lessons from anime, which is why i love hearing what anime quotes people have read that have really affected them or speak to them. My current favorite is "Stop asking me to trust you when I am still coughing up water from the last time you let me drown" whats yours?

• Like 1

I totally agree, and because i love "Naruto Shippuden" i learned a lot from this anime. We all know that "Naruto Shippuden" includes many sermons, but my favorite quote is:

__"Save up your hatred and take it all out on me, I will shoulder your hatred and die with you, Because you are my friend"__

-Uzumaki Naruto-

I cried when he said that to Sasuke, even Sasuke cried in the last moment in their battle.:'(

• Winner 1

I have quiet a few because I tend to relate to Anime quotes more than most things ...

From Tokyo Ghoul

"What's wrong isn't me, what's wrong is the world." -Kaneki Ken

"Why is it the beautiful things are entwined more deeply with death than with life?" -Kaneki Ken

"We need to have a mask that we never take off." -Uta

"Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te." **Translated** "I can live neither with you, nor without you." -Uta

From Attack On Titan

"I don't like the terms 'good person' or 'bad person' because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person." -Armin Arlert

• Winner 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Naruto has so much emotional/heartfelt quotes and there are too many to write so I'll just choose the one that moved me the most (this isn't really a quote though, it's more of a dialogue and it's between Naruto and Gaara):

Naruto: "It's almost unbearable, isn't it? The feeling of being all alone."

Gaara: *stares in shock*

Naruto: "I know that feeling... I've been there, in that dark and lonely place. But now there are others... Other people who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than I do myself. And I won't let anyone hurt them. That's why I won't ever give up. I will stop you... Even if I have to kill you!"

Gaara: "But why? Why would you do this for anyone but yourself?"

Naruto: "Because they saved me from myself. They rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am... They're my friends."

*Gaara's flashback*

Yashamaru: "Well love is... A heart's desire to serve someone who's precious to you. To watch over them. Like my sister did. For you, Gaara."

*flashback over*

Gaara: "Love... Is that the thing that makes him so strong?"

Whoops. I know this is pretty long LOL but this is honestly my favorite scene in the series (episode 80, in case you guys were wondering!)

I like to take life lessons from anime, which is why i love hearing what anime quotes people have read that have really affected them or speak to them. My current favorite is "Stop asking me to trust you when I am still coughing up water from the last time you let me drown" whats yours?

Naruto

"SASUKE: what is love: nissan

ITACHI: love is when you steal my chocolate from my bag everyday....but i still keep it in the same place everyday..."

" No matter what you decide from here on out i will love you always"

"id you don't like your destiny don't accept it instead change it the way you want it to be"

"love is the reason why there is pain"

(there's to many from naruto)

YLIA

"you gave me a forever within the numbered days, and im grateful"

• Geano locked this topic