5 members have voted

1. 1. Best Monsters Of All Time?

• Tailed Beasts
    • Shinigami
    • Vampaires
    • Akuma
    • Ghouls
    • Others!

In evrt single Anime Series, there's the good guy and the bad one. Most of time bad guys are monsters, like:

Shinigami, Ghouls, Akuma, Vampaires and so on. But also there's some animes have monsters but they're not the bad guys.

My favorite monster is:

Kurama from (Naruto Shippuden). Because he is very strong and the myth of all standards and has a presence and charisma.

CVCDemk.png.938b14fbfad21152537bf2d360f2bcd2.png

So .... Who is yours?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

In evrt single Anime Series, there's the good guy and the bad one. Most of time bad guys are monsters, like:

Shinigami, Ghouls, Akuma, Vampaires and so on. But also there's some animes have monsters but they're not the bad guys.

My favorite monster is:

Kurama from (Naruto Shippuden)

[ATTACH=full]30552[/ATTACH]

So .... Who is yours?

Ryuk from Death Note is in my opinion the best because he looks really really scary.

• Agree 1

Okay, so there isn't an anime (yet?), but Saya from the visual novel Saya No Uta is easily my top pick.

The ... er, protagonist of which is a young Japanese man who discovers, following an experimental brain surgery, that his perception of reality has been warped beyond belief. All of his sensory input is distorted - everything he sees - no matter how small or mundane -appears freakish and grotesque, everything he smells is dreadful, everything he hears is garbled, and everything he tastes is disgusting. Other human beings? They appear to be disgusting monsters.

In the midst of living through that hell, he ends up encountering someone who looks, to his scrambled and destroyed senses, normal - a girl named Saya.

Thus begins a beautiful romance.

aaVzuIa.png.3162fa6dcfc521f5730643c6a518c6e3.png

10/10, cute as hell.

(this image isn't necessarily accurate - you never actually see Saya's actual form, just how she's perceived by the main character)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1

• Geano locked this topic