What phone do you use?

IntoMyWorld

Planning to buy a Xiaomi REDMI Note 3, looks really neat. Looking for a good black friday's deal xD.

Currently still using my old cellphone as means to call and text though which is Nokia C3 xD.

• Agree 1

I have a Nokia Lumia 635. Its pretty good for what I use it for, and has a decently good battery life as well. I might upgrade to the 640 if I get a chance due to the larger screen to browse Anime Forums while I'm at work, as that covers around 90% of my usage. :P

My old phone as a Huawei, it ran really well for a while, don't really remember what happened to it though.

• 1 month later...
A cheapo Tracfone. It was only $5 (on sale; even the regular price is $10).

It doesn't do all that fancy stuff, but it does what I need it to do.

The tracfone's nokia bricks are beast. battery lasts for like 4 days and you can even kill someone with it.

*looks at all the responses above*

[MEDIA=gfycat]height=360;id=RelievedDefenselessHornshark;width=640[/MEDIA]

I'm using an iPhone 6 Plus. Surely I'm not the only Apple iPhone user here...? Just noticed @Neptune\.exe has a iPhone 4.

Actually I've used two different Android phones in the past:

• Moto G: cheap and good value, but too underpowered for my liking.
  • Sony Xperia Z: killed it by washing it to test the water proof capability and I think one of the seals was loose - oops..

I really was tempted to try a Windows Phone at one point but there were many apps at the time that didn't have a Windows Phone version. I'm sure this has improved now.

Edited by Guest

*looks at all the responses above*

[MEDIA=gfycat]height=360;id=RelievedDefenselessHornshark;width=640[/MEDIA]

I'm using an iPhone 6 Plus. Surely I'm not the only Apple iPhone user here...? Just noticed @Neptune\.exe has a iPhone 4.

Actually I've used two different Android phones in the past:

• Moto G: cheap and good value, but too underpowered for my liking.
  • Sony Xperia Z: killed it by washing it to test the water proof capability and I think one of the seals was loose - oops..

I really was tempted to try a Windows Phone at one point but there were many apps at the time that didn't have a Windows Phone version. I'm sure this has improved now.

Not really lol, about the windows phone and apps

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*presses side button up, and reads details displayed on window screen* Sony Ericsson Z520i!

I'm old school, actually I did have a newer Sony Ericsson Walkman phone, but I put it in my pocket one day, it bashed its head on my keys, and never turned on again!

I'm too lazy to get a new phone, I would use the excuse that touchscreens don't like me, but that's when the technology was new, I'm talking before touchscreen phones! I don't really have problem with modern touchscreens, so it's just that I'm lazy :D!