What should I watch?

Gamer1815

Tsubasa Chronicle, Hitsugi no Chaika, Fate/Stay Night, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Sousei no Omnyouji, Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut. Can't speak for the quality of all of these shows, because that varies between person to person, but these should be a good place to start.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Umm well I can't be 100% but these are some titles I have seen/read about:

This is a long A** list and there not summary just personal inputs the ones numbered before the title fits perfectly. The number is from best to least best 1-5 The one labeled with a 0 watch first..

All these are arranged alphabetically in english

[spoiler=Titles]

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni-- This anime is vary unknown I was reading about it today and I am pretty sure it matches your critira but its also a new anime with 2 Ep. so far witch I can't wait to see!

4 Aesthetica of a rogue hero-- Um pretty strong representation of what your lookin for but in a different way..

1 Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor-- Fits pretty perfectly almost too perfectly...

Blue excorsist-- Kinda fits with the exception of romance unfortunately.

Chain Chronicle Light of Haecceitas-- Umm lacks in romance but theirs some in there somewhere...

Chaos Dragon-- Oh the romance is the main character is cursed not being able to have romance but... hehe find out

Devil is a part timer-- COUNTS GOD DAMMIT IT DOES, overload on romance factor a tad but its fits.

1 Date a live-- Ah yea this this is basically exactly what your lookin for its the best fit with the maybe tie of akashic rec.

Fairy tail-- I mean yea you should know yes no?

0 Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash-- Nvm this one is second best fit actually this is a pretty underrated anime and is a vary good match I would rate this 5 stars honestly watch this first and tell me what you think please!!

Highschool DxD-- THIS IS IT WORKS I had to put it in..

5 Kaze no stigma-- 5th best fit for your criteria

6 Legend of legendary heros-- 6th best fit.. heavy magic/corruption but theirs romance..

Log horizon-- Romance is hard to see but there is some

Lord Marksman and Vandis-- Lacks romance but perfectly fits most of everywhere else

Maken ki-- I think this fits all i did not finish but what i seen fits

3 Sky wizard academy-- 3rd best fit maybe a tie with second

SAO-- I mean why not I had to IT FITS IT DOES there it is overall IT GOD DAMMIT FITS

1 Seven deadly sins-- Tied with 1st place Heavily

3 Trinity Seven-- NARROW UR FREAKEN CRITERIA this is tied with 3rd

The Sacred Blacksmith-- Theres magic I am mostly curtain I think

The Asterisk War-- Uhh idk didn't finish magic romance etc whatevs...

1 World break-- Tied with 1st or 2nd

3 WorldEnd-- tied with 3rd

Yes I know I skipped 4 and went over 5 shut up..

Extras that kinda count, me not sure or doesn't have enough romance magic etc..

Charlotte

Chrome Shelled Regios

Dragonar academy

Divine Gate

Fate kaleid, fate/zero I forgot the difference between these 2

Is this a zombie

IS

Izetta the last witch

K- K-project

No game no life

Noragami

Outbreak Company

Saga of Tonya the Evil- she is a man in a way

The Silver Guardian

Tales of Zestiria The X

Unbreakable Machine Doll

LOL GreenEyes I agree with everything you said except for maybe the order lol but that is everyone's personal opinion

IT WAS ALPHABETICAL

:levi-smile:I automatically though of SAO when I read the OP, it has magic, fantasy and a beautiful romance. Best anime ever. <3

Technically SAO doesn't have magic AlO does.... MWAHAHA

• Funny 1

• Geano locked this topic