What song do you listen when you are studying?

Manifesto

My top 3 are :

1.Dead Walker Texas Ranger - Sleeping with Sirens

2.King for A Day - Pierce the Veil (Featuring Killian Quinn of Sleeping with Sirens)

3.Backbone - There for tomorrow

extras:

4. Vigil - Lamb of God

5.In Dying Days - As Blood Runs Black

I have to keep to the softer Metal when I study or else I get caught up in the Music and end up playing along to it and forget about studying :'( screwed myself over more than a few times because a good song came on and i couldn't not play the breakdown because it's so appealing.

I listen to way too much music so I don't have one song, but whenever I need something to focus I listen to Stella by Kashiwa Daisuke. It's long and supposedly haunting, so beware. It's probably my favorite song ever.

Otherwise, my range goes from breakcore, glitch, post-classical, hip hop, rap, post-rock, and way back to breakcore. Some Japanese music here and there too. Damn, I didn't realize it was so much.

It sounds very scenic to me

It's definitely scenic. There was a proper term for that but I've forgotten. It kind of paints a picture as it goes on. Some people find the picture it paints to be haunting which is why I mentioned that, but I just find it lovely.

I only tend to listen to Japanese music, especially while I'm doing something I need to concentrate on like homework or taking a test (I don't actually study, so thats the best alternative).

Kinda too much to post here, but if you go to this thread: http://www.animeforums.net/threads/which-song-are-you-listening-to.62/page-5, I've posted most of what I listen to here. Also, there are a few broken links since a user was banned since I posted all of that music.

• 2 months later...

I have lots of songs on my song list and I don't listen to a few specific songs every time. So basically I listen to any kinds of songs while studying except for rock metals.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
I only tend to listen to Japanese music, especially while I'm doing something I need to concentrate on like homework or taking a test (I don't actually study, so thats the best alternative).

Kinda too much to post here, but if you go to this thread: http://www.animeforums.net/threads/which-song-are-you-listening-to.62/page-5, I've posted most of what I listen to here. Also, there are a few broken links since a user was banned since I posted all of that music.

Same here. Japanese music typically helps me study and so does video game music.

Same here. Japanese music typically helps me study and so does video game music.

• 2 months later...