What technology do you watch anime on?

IntoMyWorld

• 2 weeks later...

I watch anime on everything I own. I watch it on my 32" Vizio HDTV, on my 20" monitor when I'm using my desktop, my macbook, my chromebook and my phone. It depends on what I am doing and where I am at home. If I'm not home I watch everything on my phone. xD

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Normally my school issued laptop, sometimes my tablet (even though it has a cracked screen), and even more rarely on my Xbox 360 using my TV.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm currently running anime on my laptop it loads faster then my desktop with a 32 inch lcd tv connected to it. So rite now its just my laptop and desktop from time to time. I don't currently have wifi on my tablet or cell phone just laptop and desktop. But I do put amvs on my tablet and cell phone for when I'm going some where that way I have something to watch that wont run down my battery. I love my used laptop though I still want to get a skin for it though. Not shore which one though.

• 1 month later...

I have a htpc connected to projector in the lounge room

and for the big vehicle when traveling a laptop that blue tooths to the stereo

and the rest of the time the Lumia 950 xl smart phone

but being the capitalist I am I can watch it in the master bed room on the 48" tv

or in my work shop shed on the other projecter htpc setup , that's the old lounge room set up and there for motor racing events with buddies , or just when im out there working

but you can be sure that with all the free to air tv crap if im watching something its usually (but not always) anime