Which anime has the best last episode and why?

BurnsyCEO

I personally loved Angel beats and Code geass's endings the most for putting my heart through a blender.

Special mentions to Now and then, here and there for having a happy ending when all seemed lost. Mawaru penguindrum for having such a such a bitter sweet ending even though I didn't understand a lot of the show. Madoka magica because it was simply amazing.

• Like 1

for putting my heart through a blender

if that's what your looking for in this thread try Plastic Memories as that can do the same at the end and leaves you wanting more hoping for another way to end but still way enjoyable

Edited by Guest

Hands down this would have to go to "Angel Beats", the ending is so emotional and always brings tears to any first time watcher, the end has you grasping for just 2 more minutes to see if its really her!

It's the last words they say before graduation that made me feel like no other anime did. It being one of the first animes I watched is also probably why I'm an avid watcher now.

That's really hard to say, the last episode of a series is 90 percent how most people see an entire show. In that regard, that most likely means your favorite last episode is from your favorite last anime. With that in mind, I might be the one of the few to whom that doesn't apply because my last favorite of any anime is Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and if you don't know why, I highly recommend you watch all the Ghost in the Shell up to that point. If you're curious as to what my favorite anime is since I brought it up, it's the Original Full Metal Alchemist.

• Geano locked this topic