Which gaming-console(s) do you own?

NightDancer

Currently: SNES, N64 (pikachu version), 3x Gamecube (I had one, my sister gave me hers and my boyfriend has one but we live together), Wii, WiiU, pc, lots of gameboys or nintendo DS versions, Commandor 64.

Past: PS1, PS3, Xbox, SEGA, first nintendo.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently I own: PS3, PS2, and Gameboy Advance SP.

Honestly I just use my computers for gaming anymore. I do have several emulators for the really old systems ... but it's nothing like actually holding the paddle in your hands. You know how many people have tried to correct me for calling them paddles? It's a paddle or a joystick, not a controller >.< lol

I used to own: Wii, Xbox 360, PS1, Gamecube, NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Sega

• Like 1

Currently I own: PS3, PS2, and Gameboy Advance SP.

Honestly I just use my computers for gaming anymore. I do have several emulators for the really old systems ... but it's nothing like actually holding the paddle in your hands. You know how many people have tried to correct me for calling them paddles? It's a paddle or a joystick, not a controller >.< lol

I used to own: Wii, Xbox 360, PS1, Gamecube, NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Sega

Same, nowadays I just use my computer to play videogames on. I'm planning on to build my own "gaming" computer somewhere this year. So many fun games to play with friends on the computer!

• Agree 1

I don't really play games anymore but I still own my Wii, Playstation 1 and 2. I also have a Game Boy Advance somewhere as well.

Emulators are awesome. I never grew up with a N64 but I have been able to play Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadium recently with emulators. They're really fun games. I have also played some later Pokemon games on DS on the computer since I do not have a DS and I don't see why I should buy a DS when I play games too rarely to justify buying one.

• Agree 1

I don't really play games anymore but I still own my Wii, Playstation 1 and 2. I also have a Game Boy Advance somewhere as well.

Emulators are awesome. I never grew up with a N64 but I have been able to play Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadium recently with emulators. They're really fun games. I have also played some later Pokemon games on DS on the computer since I do not have a DS and I don't see why I should buy a DS when I play games too rarely to justify buying one.

As far as the older systems go, it's too difficult to find them or the games anymore. If you think about it, the companies aren't even really making money off of them anymore. They just circulate around the general populous. They might still be making money off of the franchises but the games themselves, like super mario bros, aren't making them as much as they used to.

I see no harm in using emulators. I've got roms for Legend of the Dragoons that I play sometimes on a PS1 emulator but I also have the original disc set and a digital copy on the ps3.

You should totally try and play super mario 64. That game is a total classic xD

• Informative 1

@Nights

Super Mario 64 is one of my favourites! <3

I do like it that Nintendo re-releases an old game, like Wind Waker =D

I never really played Zelda that much as a kid. I was always more into sonic, mario, and Spyro (when the PS1 came out). I do like that you can get digital copies of a lot of old games on modern consoles. I got Legend of the Dragoons for 1USD, total steal. I was close to buying the Dino Crisis games but I changed my mind >.>

• Like 1

I never really played Zelda that much as a kid. I was always more into sonic, mario, and Spyro (when the PS1 came out). I do like that you can get digital copies of a lot of old games on modern consoles. I got Legend of the Dragoons for 1USD, total steal. I was close to buying the Dino Crisis games but I changed my mind >.>

Sonic! I loved this Sonic Game for the Game Cube where you could breed those cute little animals! I forgot the name =(

Sonic! I loved this Sonic Game for the Game Cube where you could breed those cute little animals! I forgot the name =(

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, previously known as Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcast system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Adventure_2#GameCube_port

It was ported to the Gamecube and had several features added into it.

• Friendly 1

My most recent gaming consoles are PlayStation 3, PS Vita and Nintendo 3DS. To be frank though my portable handhelds haven't been used for a long time due to me almost never taking the train or bus.

My PS3 has the most usage at the moment due to it being an awesome Blu-ray player.

It just quit working. I'm pretty positive it was the lens but I had that thing for years so it could have been anything.

It happened to me before on my Playstation, the very first one. It was almost 5-10years old. I remembered PS2 had came out for a couple of years, I dug it out of my storage and tried to played harvest moon on it, within 5 minutes, smoke was literally coming out of the disc compartment.

Past consoles I had, Gameboy Color, Nintendo DS Lite

Currently I have a 3DS and using my PC for all my gaming. My PC was built to support gaming, so why not? Although 75% of the time, my games are obtained through unethical means.

Thinking of getting a PS4 in the coming months though. Some games just doesn't get released on PC which is frustrating since those are the games that I would really pay for to play

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're talking bout 3DS games, its about S$40~s$70.

But I think all games are going around at that range, including Playstation and so.

Not too sure about PC though. Like I say, I'm not exactly a good citizen in this sense

• Informative 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had DS but it was broken.... and I had 3DS 2 years ago but it was broken.......

I just don't take care my consoles. : (

For now, I have Xbox One (which I don't use frequently), Wii, and Nintendo 64 (which was a gift from someone :3)

I had DS but it was broken.... and I had 3DS 2 years ago but it was broken.......

I just don't take care my consoles. : (

For now, I have Xbox One (which I don't use frequently), Wii, and Nintendo 64 (which was a gift from someone :3)

How would you rate the Xbox One?

I'm considering getting a PS4 currently, but would be good to hear some existing users reviews for the next gen consoles

*inhales* I currently own a SNES, a gameboy, 2 gameboy advances, a PS2, a DS, a DSi, a DSiXL, a 3DSXL, and a x-box 360. I use to have 2 other Ds's but they broke, same with another gameboy advance I had. *exhales*

How would you rate the Xbox One?

I'm considering getting a PS4 currently, but would be good to hear some existing users reviews for the next gen consoles

My brother owns the console and I'm just watching him. Considering I saw the Xbox One reveal like 2 years ago in E3. BTW, it was terrible conference, but the console overall is ok (rate: 7/10). I don't have any games interested to play in Xbox One.