Who are your favourite anime characters with pink hair?

Optic

gundam-seed-kira-yamato-lacus-clyne.thumb.jpg.7dc7004f25aa841db8033cc9dedd93eb.jpgI feel many anime characters with pink hair have something special about them.

They're normally either a:

• princess
  • idol
  • ...or are part of something bigger in the story!

So who are your favourite characters with pink hair? :P

My two current favourites are tied with partners:

1. Lacus Clyne
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED / Destiny

Lacus Clyne is a Coordinator and is the powerful pop idol performer in the PLANTs. And for a certain time there was a bit shared mutual feelings between herself, Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala. So she uses the soothing nature of her song and ideals as a weapon to try and diffuse conflict.

Lacus strikes me as being very elegant. But maybe just too perfect and flawless - it's very hard to fault her actions and she virtually never makes any mistakes.

I liked Lacus because she was a huge advocate of peace, had very pure ideals, and had catchy songs during her performances. Of course she was a very important part of the plot, particularly in giving Kira the strength to carry on in the midst of the conflict between the Coordinators and Naturals. She sort of took a back seat in Destiny, but still had plenty of influence.

asterisk-war-julis-ayato.thumb.jpg.0dc0f90d00d05cf7dd77e1e211bf22c1.jpg2. Julis-Alexia von Riessfelt
The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water

Julis is Ayato's partner in the battle tournaments. On the surface, Julis does seem pretty generic and ordinary.

But Julis loves eating... hamburgers.

And she actually seems badass with her fire and sword skills.

She also has a pretty touching background story, her being a princess and all as well as interacting with children at an orphanage. Oh and she's a tsundere too!

I also REALLY LOVE her character design.

I do hope though that Julis gets more development when this title resumes... my only complaint, is this title probably isn't going to get anywhere with romance. At least in Gundam SEED, relationships actually developed. Asterisk just keeps hinting, and hinting... and hinting... around clueless Ayato. >_<

How about you? :)

Who are your favourite anime characters with pink hair, and why?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you there on Julis from The Asterisk War Optic as she is who I was just gonna suggest myself, lol! My other favourite characters with pink hair are Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki, Inori Yuzuriya from Guilty Crown, Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail and Moka Akashiya from Rosario+Vampire :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Even though pink is one of my least favourite colors, for some reason I think it looks great on hair :D (I secretly wanna dye my hair pink XP). If I had to pick a favourite character, that would be Lucy from Elfen Lied....it was love at first sight xD Another pink-haired character I like is Kofuku (Noragami) and for some odd reason I've already tken a liking to Asuka (Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm). I do feel like we need more pink-haired males, though... The only ones I know are Natsu (Fairy Tail) and Gowther (Nanatsu no Taizai) (I also recall some dude in Bleach, one of th espadas if I'm not mistaken, but I don't remember his name).

Oh my goodness, how could I have almost possibly forgot about Lucy from Elfen Lied too! I really like her a lot also! Thanks for the reminder! :)

• Like 1

Ummm...answering this question is going to require a LOT of work xP There are sooooo many fabulous Pink Haired girls out there....I'll have to make a note to come back to this thread when I have more time xP

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

YOOOOO! Gundam fans represent! Let's see this is pretty tough actually.

1) Simca

Ok I got to go with my girl Simca from Air Gear. She's super playful and sexy, but she is also a very strong character and has shown to be in the series.

latest?cb=20111104090904

2) Feldt (Actually Number 1)

For number 2, I got to go with Feldt. Her character in the beginning of Gundam 00, was very shy and introverted. She was also pretty cold to be honest. However as the series progresses, and after the deaths of various characters occur, she becomes more friendly and outgoing. Ok guys, I lied Feldt is number 1 on my list. I tricked you all! I'm too lazy to change it now. Wish she had long hair though towards the end of the series. :/

mobile-suit-gundam-00-s2-08-mkv_snapshot_13-00_2012-07-17_18-36-04.thumb.jpg.1e14a1e02a952950565da423b75b37cd.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am adding two more to my list...

[FLOAT_RIGHT]akami-ga-kill-akame-mine.thumb.jpg.fbb892145b590a4bae77444c897ef57d.jpg[/FLOAT_RIGHT]3. Mine

Akame ga Kill!

She's very bratty, and me being a sucker for tsunderes is probably just kicking in again.

Also gave Tatsumi a REALLY hard time on their first encounters.

But she has an awesome long range rifle as her superweapon!

Oh yes, twintails too. ;)

But my opinion might change later, I've only seen three episodes of this series so far. xD

[FLOAT_LEFT]59e216e50471c_FourRhythmAcrosstheBlue-poster.thumb.jpg.1c1040219ec974c379ce13b5bfd027ba.jpg [/FLOAT_LEFT]4. Asuka Kurashina

Four Rhythm Across the Blue

Admittedly I was not very fond of Asuka at first.

She is VERY ditzy and care-free, and maybe even a bit naive with her aspirations - at least initially.

But you know, she continued to kick ass and surprise everyone with her abilities during the (FC) Flying Circus events.

On that basis I think she's awesome now. :P

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's about time I got around to making this list xP

Here we go!

5. Louise de La Vallière

(Familiar of Zero)

59e2172683b3a_Louise.FranC3A7oise_de_La.Baume_Le.Blanc_de_La.ValliC3A8re_full.524495.thumb.jpg.880e8c95bb89278544f6239f4eff3801.jpg

4. Mizuki Himeji

(Baka and Test)

59e2172685bff_imagesqtbnANd9GcSU1Q-Mh93K1b4TFUgIzlmxm2LZta_dGtqiPEyZSZuijdR37jeSvg.jpg.ca17b460e80965d1e9330f92233bac17.jpg

3. Julis Alexia Von Riessfield

(The Asterisk War)

julis-alexia_von_riessfeld_13193.jpg.fa17a3506aeb6eed8cffb2fc8c6e8228.jpg

2. Stella Vermillion

(Chivalry of a Failed Knight)

b1c77c4cb7dd7a2ea55f30a6067d60a5f6c3ef8d_hq.thumb.jpg.adb44558c4cedbc38b0c2bbc68e53d55.jpg

1. Dorothy

(from the game Stella Glow)

latest?cb=20160110025541

• Like 1

None of my fav charcters have pink hair, though I;ll list the ones I like with pink here.

mew_mew_by_meawsy-d71fiie.thumb.png.29fd3e7dab203b072700afb9f357faa7.png

1. Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica

2. Cure Happy from Smile!Precure

3.Ichigo Momomiya from Tokyo Mew Mew

tumblr_mwf37fivgW1t22z08o1_500.png.2ca02e77af537f64f3e7fbb41fadc248.png

Smile_Pretty_Cure!_Cure_Happy_pose2.png.0e76a78d8bd2c627dffed3421d9c0ba6.png

• 1 month later...
300?cb=20150814171533

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel.

Yes. xD

YOOOOO! Gundam fans represent! Let's see this is pretty tough actually.

1) Simca

Ok I got to go with my girl Simca from Air Gear. She's super playful and sexy, but she is also a very strong character and has shown to be in the series.

latest?cb=20111104090904

YES. I forgot about her!! * 3* She was on my Waifu list. I seriously remember being like "She's a badass" @3@

• 2 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic