Who is the best K-ON! character?

YuiHirasawa

Who is the best K-ON! character?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best K-ON! character?

Probably Mugi for me. Yui tended to be a little too air headed for me to really like all that much, and I found Ritsu to be a bit annoying in the second season - she started to remind me too much of Tomo from Azumanga Daioh. Mio makes for a close second behind Mugi though, enough so that it may actually be a bit of a toss-up.

I didn't mind Azuna, but she never really stood out to me as being 'favorite' material.

Mio isn't just my favorite K-On! character - she is also one of my favorites of all time.

Aside from her beautiful long hair, there's just something about her personality that makes her just so appealing to me. It is probably the fact that is is smart, hardworking and basically the straight-man of of series but is still cute and lovable like the rest of the girls. The scenes in which she acts all scared and balls up are just so adorable :) I could go on and on - but in general - it is always a pleasure to watch Mio every time she is on screen.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Mio is my favorite character as well. Normally characters like Mugi would be my favorite, but there's something her that just puts her below Mio. Mio is a multi-note kind of character, almost like the Gohan of K-ON. Ritsu's always too energetic and can be annoying, Yui is almost too air-headed to be believable, and honestly the rest of the characters just kind of fall into this or that and aren't memorable. I haven't watched K-ON in sometime now, and yet Mio I still remember fairly clearly. She's just more likable than the rest of the cast.

• Agree 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Azu Nyan for first place! I have several figurines of her and are quite proud of them.

She got me into the whole series really. Like Yui was great, then when Azusa came along!

Bam she was knocked away, never to be liked again >:

• 2 weeks later...

This is a hard one for me as this anime is one of my favorites. I would have to say that my favorite is probably Mugi. I just love that smart yet gullible vibe. Usually in an anime like this Yui's character would be my favorite but Mugi wins this time.

• Geano locked this topic