Who's Your Favorite Sailor Scout?

Kiritofangirl

Who is your favourite Sailor Scout?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite Sailor Scout?

• Sailor Moon
    • Sailor Mercury
    • Sailor Mars
    • Sailor Jupiter
    • Sailor Venus
    • Sailor Chibi Moon
    • Sailor Pluto
    • Sailor Uranus
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn

Who is your favorite sailor scout and why?

My favorite is Sailor Mars. I love her because she has the coolest powers. Like predicting the future and fire powers. I also love her because we are alike. I am very passionate about everything I do and I have a bad temper at times. Also one of my favorite colors is red!

*points to name*.

The jupi is short for Jupiter. She's my favorite inner soldier. I like how Makoto represented the notion of not judging a book by its cover. People wrongfully thought that she was a delinquent because of her uniform style (not really common now) and hair type, she was tall for a Japanese girl, and was a good fighter, and yet her personality was very gentle and nurturing and her hobbies and club activity reflected this as well. I loved that about her.

My second fav inner is Minako (Venus).

For the outer soldiers, my favs are Michiru (Neptune) for her gracefulness and violin skills and Hotaru (Saturn) for her mysterious nature and destructive powers.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

My favorite is Sailor Saturn. I liked her uniform, personality, and powers the best growing up. It didn't hurt that she was also my zodiac signs ruling planet so that was a bonus. Those boots man were epic.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I really love the main Sailor Scout leader and titular character, Sailor Moon herself :) If I were to pick a second firm favourite of her other 4 allies, it would have to be Sailor Jupiter :)

I also really love Luna, I think she's wonderful (for a black cat) :D

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

*bump* Also adding a poll to this and featuring it. Make sure you vote on the poll!

Sailor Mercury gets my vote - tech savvy, I like the blue uniform, and I've always been a little biased towards water abilities. :angel:

• Like 1

I love them all. :'(

No, but seriously.. As a child, my favorite was Jupiter. I adored her strength yet gentle nature. There was always something about her that stood out to me beyond the others.

But I also love Usagi (moon). I find that a lot of people are easily irritated by her character portrayal.. But I absolutely adore it. She's hard headed, air headed, goofy and compassionate. All in all, everything I love about a character xD

• 2 weeks later...

SAILOR MOOON!!! <3

This Anime changed my life... Sailor Moon is a real hero for me (:

I feel related to her... I'm so clumsy and crying baby just like her... wait... those are not good things : | ...... oh-oooh~

LOL

• 1 month later...

Definitely and forever Sailor Jupiter, of course! <3 She proved that girls could kick ass and also be girly at the same time. Growing up, she was my ultimate role-model. I could really relate to her, I was such a huge tomboy as a kid (and as a teenager as well) and really into karate, kick-boxing, but I also loved dressing up, cutesy stuff and playing with dolls. So, thank you Sailor Jupiter for letting me embrace my feminine and masculine side as well!

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite is Neptune because she is so elegant. I love her transformation, and her romance with Uranus is so cute. I also admire her violin and artistic skills!

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Sailor Moon is my all time favorite Anime! Watched it before I could even attend school.

My favorite Sailor Scout is and will always be Sailor Uranus!

She was so cool to me and had both a feminine and masculine touch to her. She was very relatable for me and is my reason for watching the new Sailor Moon.

She is still one my fave characters in general not just for Sailor Moon.

(I want to cosplay her one day >w<)

• 9 months later...

6 years ago, when I first started doing Card Sharks as one of my convention games, this was one of my first polls.

Am I allowed to add the 100 answers I got for that poll into this set?

• Geano locked this topic