Yo, new here a bit confused, but getting the hang of it.

TheHenriGame

So like, this is the first time I ever entered this site and I've also never heard of it before. I'm trying to create more anime based content and I thought it would be a good idea to just be a part of the community more. Ever since My Hero Academia my love for anime has been rekindled! Now I feel like watching pretty much everything and analyzing it. I'm glad to be a part of this community and I hope there isn't much toxicity here! Anyway, hello everybody and thanks for having me.

• Like 1

hiya and first of all welcome

I wouldn't say there isn't any toxicity here , hey its a forum on the net but I would say we are (even tho we are a smaller group) a fairly easy going group and over the time ive been with the forum , weve had our quiet times and some leave whilst others come we do seem to get along

anyways enough of my dribble

I hope you find your place and settle in here too again welcome to the forums

I think it's gonna be the next big shounen anime, probably taking Naruto's place, now that it has ended. Though, technically, it already has.

I think it's already the second most viewed shounen anime in japan already. It's certainly on of the most popular when it comes to the main stream anime communities, but I think it's gonna take a little while until it explodes like Naruto did. Still, as long as My Hero academia keeps its quality it's probably going to take Naruto's place.

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the community.

I hope you are enjoying your time here. This place is not bad, compared to other places on the net.

What were some of your favorite anime before your interest fizzled out, since you said it got rekindled?

I think it's already the second most viewed shounen anime in japan already. It's certainly on of the most popular when it comes to the main stream anime communities, but I think it's gonna take a little while until it explodes like Naruto did. Still, as long as My Hero academia keeps its quality it's probably going to take Naruto's place.

Yes, that's why in my opinion it has taken its place in Shounen Jump. But, as far as exploding is concerned, I highly doubt it. Naruto was one of a kind when it aired in the West. It also didn't suffer the way One Piece did with 4kids. Ninjas were considered to be cool. But, I do think MHA will steadily become more popular.

• Like 1

Welcome to the community.

I hope you are enjoying your time here. This place is not bad, compared to other places on the net.

What were some of your favorite anime before your interest fizzled out, since you said it got rekindled?

So, essentially I was raised in a environment with a shitton of anime and manga. Both my brothers are quite a bit older than me and as I was growing up I used to watch everything they watched. My all time favorite anime was also the last one I saw before I stopped caring, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I also used to love Get Backers and Neon Genesis Evangelion. My brothers also had the complete Death Note manga series which also ended up with me. Now that I think about it, I did watch a lot of Digimon Tamers, Darker than BLACK, Medabots, Yu Yu Hashuko and og Fullmetal Alchemist. Blayblade was also one that I used to watch for my own sake, but even then I knew it was pretty bad. My brothers and I make fun of the brazilian dub even now. Captain Tsubasa was pretty unintentionally funny as well. Actually, maybe the last one I saw with one of my brothers was Higurashi (that shit is unsettling). I know there was a lot more stuff I used to watch, but I can't remember now.

Hello there! I give you a late welcome to the forum!:)

We're all friendly and if you have any problems, you can always share 'em with us!:) I would LOVE to know about your favourite genre of anime and get some recommendations from you!:) We hope you enjoy your stay here.

Love,

AniMeFReaK.

• Like 1

Hello there! I give you a late welcome to the forum!:)

We're all friendly and if you have any problems, you can always share 'em with us!:) I would LOVE to know about your favourite genre of anime and get some recommendations from you!:) We hope you enjoy your stay here.

Love,

AniMeFReaK.

Well, honestly I don't have a favorite anime genre. I enjoy a lot of things from action to psychological horror. I know this is a typical suggestion, but man, you gotta watch Higurashi if you want some tense horror. It's like a murder story that repeats itself with the same characters over and over. All the stories actually share the same murderer I believe, so it's sort of like a mystery for the audience.

If you want another horror series go with Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales or its spin off Mononoke. They are both incredible horror anime with trippy as fuck animation and some pretty haunting moments. Ayakashi is three horror stories combined into 11 episodes with different styles and different characters. It has a phenomenal art direction. Mononoke on the other hand is just... you have to watch and see. It's just overall inspiring to look at times.

I dunno why, but I'm in a horror vibe now.

• Like 1